“As good as it gets”

Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Labasa
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We searched for a spot for lunch where we could also have a beer and this was it. Given the offerings in town, this is probably your best bet. We ordered Lamb Curry, not great. Had to ask for the side dishes which came after the curry was gone. Salad came and we were told that there is no dressing. Hmm. Just lettuce and carrots. I saw others with a Chow Mein type dish that did look appealing.
Probably depends on what you order but even then, service was pretty bad.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

So maybe I didn't find much to like about this entire town. This place was no better.
The decor was dated and dilapidated. The service was sullen. One child ordered lemon chicken which turned out to be seriously hot. The prawns in the prawn curry were small and not peeled.
At least the beer was cheap

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the heart of labasa town, with great view day n night ... I had everything arranged with management prior to the day ... I was a bit disappointed with the service though ... we had to wait a while to even receive one bottle of beer. The food was ok ... the chicken dishes were all cold , which I requested to be heated ... becoz my guest were complaining.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today there and was informed that the old chef was gone.

Gone were also the squid, dumplings and crab. We had chilli fish and garlic chicken and the sauces taste pretty much the same.

Service was good and we were taken to the vip room with ac so no complains and the food was decently priced.

I would look though for something more exciting

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The Oriental Bar & Restaurant is my go to restaurant for Chinese food, when I am in Labasa.

The food and service is very good, and they even have private VIP ROOMS for privacy, when dinning as a large family.

The portions are large, so plan on take away, when you leave.

If you are flying into or out of the Labasa Airport, this restaurant is a nice stop for lunch or dinner.

Rick.......American Flyer ✈️