“60th bday ”

Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Labasa
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the heart of labasa town, with great view day n night ... I had everything arranged with management prior to the day ... I was a bit disappointed with the service though ... we had to wait a while to even receive one bottle of beer. The food was ok ... the chicken dishes were all cold , which I requested to be heated ... becoz my guest were complaining.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today there and was informed that the old chef was gone.

Gone were also the squid, dumplings and crab. We had chilli fish and garlic chicken and the sauces taste pretty much the same.

Service was good and we were taken to the vip room with ac so no complains and the food was decently priced.

I would look though for something more exciting

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The Oriental Bar & Restaurant is my go to restaurant for Chinese food, when I am in Labasa.

The food and service is very good, and they even have private VIP ROOMS for privacy, when dinning as a large family.

The portions are large, so plan on take away, when you leave.

If you are flying into or out of the Labasa Airport, this restaurant is a nice stop for lunch or dinner.

Rick.......American Flyer ✈️

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Ate here with a group of Friends and was not disappointed! From the outside we did not expect much, but when we entered the atmosphere of the restaurant blew us away, great music, good lighting, great table spacing, good customer service and most importantly, good tasting pizza! Highly recommendable place to grab a bite when in Labasa

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Good seafood as you would expect in Labasa. Had steamed lobster and one in garlic. Mudcrab was good too cooked in a chilli sauce. Licensed restaurant with prompt service and a good knowledge of the dishes. If warm choose one of the aircon VIP rooms.