“Outstanding food comes out of this kitchen”

Salty Fox Bar and Grill
Description: The Salty Fox is the destination restaurant and bar at Taveuni Dive Resort. With fantastic food, great views, and wonderful open-air dining, the Salty Fox is a must-do location when you visit Taveuni.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Delicious, innovative cuisine and the best pizzas on the island too. Loved the homemade breads. No two days were the same while we stayed here.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

As part of the Taveuni Dive Resort, this bar and grill is convenient for guests and frankly for anyone on or visiting the island. They cater to all comers! Every meal was memorable and so good! I have food allergies and foods I can't eat and they embraced the challenge to make the food edible and awesome - they did it. We loved the people who planned, cooked and served the meals - the staff are incredible. You won't forget the culinary experience or the people!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Excellent restaurant, stayed here in this resort for 3 nights, food is very nice and fresh, breakfast is bit expensive but worth it. Lunch and dinner menu and service too good.
Resort has the best views and diving with the management crew for my boys was the best experience. The divers are very experienced to instruct 1st time divers

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The Salty Fox Bar and Grill is part of the service offered by the Taveuni Dive Resort. We spent a week diving at the resort and I ate all of my meals there. There is a menu to choose from for each meal, and specials are also offered at lunch and dinner. I generally went for the specials and chose fish most of the time, and I was never disappointed. The food was tasty and fresh, carefully prepared, and beautifully presented. The staff was very accommodating and always greeted me with a warm smile. I hope to go back again one day and enjoy more of their specials.

1  Thank BobFromVerona
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Yes restaurant food in the Fiji Isles can be a bit expensive.
That said the Salty Dog Pizza easily will feed two for about $15-17 USD($30-34 FJD). Their burgers topped with bacon and a fried egg are huge and fries are included! Daily specials are available as well. Just check the chalk board or ask Lana at the bar.
Personally I prefer the Fiji Bitter beer with either of the above.
We enjoyed all the meals during our 12 day dive vacation here at the Taveuni Dive Resort. You also get the chance to meet some locals here as well.

2  Thank SouthLava