All reviewsbeach chairsthe jersey shorefront porchbeach tagsbeach passesowners chrisatlantic viewwrap around porchprivate balconyb and bgreat hostsiced teabed and breakfastavon beachasbury parkfresh fruitafternoon baked goods
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Last minute decision to go to the shore for an overnight midweek, we couldn't have been happier to find this charmer. We were welcomed by the hostess, who couldn't be any friendlier and gave us the full low down. From beach tags and towels to restaurants. We met the owner briefly as he was maintain ing this large elegant home. Only one block to the beach!! Couldn't have planned it better. The only con I had was the continental breakfast.

Room Tip: I would have preferred a larger room and larger bathroom but since we didn't have reservations that was OK.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DianeCT17
Chris S, Owner at Atlantic View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

We appreciate your review and also any comments that you provide. As for our continental breakfast, we try to provide a variety of options for everyone's taste from hot entrée, hard boiled eggs, fresh muffins and bagel, yogurts, juices, cheese/tomato/lox platter, etc. I'm sorry that it wasn't right you you but we feel that it is a more varied and healthy breakfast.

We hope that you will come back to see us and give it another try.

Chris and Debbie

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I booked two nights a few weeks ago and ended up asking for a third after we got there. Chris, Deb and Janice are the best! They really know how to run an inn and make their guests feel at home! The inn is absolutely beautiful and immaculate from top to bottom. They were so accommodation when we requested the third night and we were all but too happy to get it and switch rooms for the third night. The mattresses are the most comfortable I have ever slept on! If it wasn't so late in the season, we would definitely go back....can't wait to go again next summer! Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.! (The parking is a definite plus as well!)

Room Tip: If you are someone who would have trouble climbing in and out of the tub, you may request one with a walk-in shower.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Sorry for the late review. I have to stay on top of these. Deb and I hope to see you again and again.

Chris and Debbie

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I rarely get the opportunity to spend quality time together. This is our second stay at the Inn and once again it was amazing. Chris and Deb make you feel welcome and like part of the family. The rooms are spacious and clean. The views from the front porch and room 1 fall nothing short of breathtaking. The inn supplies every amenity you can think of; such as beach tags, chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, towels, cold water to take to the beach and a wonderful afternoon snack. I especially enjoy the ice tea. Thank you again Chris and Deb our trip was memorable even though the weather kept us out of the water for a day or two it was well worth the trip.

Room Tip: Best views
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had a wonderful time this past weekend at this Jersey Shore Bed & Breakfast. Owners and staff were very attentive, friendly, and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Location was perfect: steps from the beach and the Avon Pavilion Restaurant, and right next door to the Columns music venue & restaurant.
Continental breakfast was quite complete. Fruit, tea and water were available all day, with afternoon snacks as well. Beach badges, beach towels, umbrellas and chairs were also available. Avon by the sea is an adorable Jersey shore town! I'll definitely be back next summer!

Room Tip: As close to the beach as can get in a bed and breakfast. Can see the beach from the wrap-around porch.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife and I spent 3 wonderful days at the Atlantic View Inn. Chris and Deb and their staff were very accommodating! They went way out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. Their generosity went way above and beyond.
The Inn itself, is immaculate! The food and snacks were delicious. The amenities included makes everything easier! In our opinion, 5 stars are not enough. We gladly give 10!!!!! Already booked for next year. A definite place to visit and stay!!!!

1  Thank mklumack