Avon Manor Inn(Avon by the Sea)
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$171
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)
US$269
US$251
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

US$296
US$286
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbeach chairsthe jersey shorefront porchbeach tagsowners chrisatlantic viewbeach passeswrap around porchprivate balconygreat hostsiced teaavon pavilionbed and breakfastb b'sthis past weekendasbury parklocation was perfect
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I booked two nights a few weeks ago and ended up asking for a third after we got there. Chris, Deb and Janice are the best! They really know how to run an inn and make their guests feel at home! The inn is absolutely beautiful and immaculate from top to bottom. They were so accommodation when we requested the third night and we were all but too happy to get it and switch rooms for the third night. The mattresses are the most comfortable I have ever slept on! If it wasn't so late in the season, we would definitely go back....can't wait to go again next summer! Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.! (The parking is a definite plus as well!)

Room Tip: If you are someone who would have trouble climbing in and out of the tub, you may request one with a walk-in shower.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris S, Owner at Atlantic View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Sorry for the late review. I have to stay on top of these. Deb and I hope to see you again and again.

Chris and Debbie

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I rarely get the opportunity to spend quality time together. This is our second stay at the Inn and once again it was amazing. Chris and Deb make you feel welcome and like part of the family. The rooms are spacious and clean. The views from the front porch and room 1 fall nothing short of breathtaking. The inn supplies every amenity you can think of; such as beach tags, chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, towels, cold water to take to the beach and a wonderful afternoon snack. I especially enjoy the ice tea. Thank you again Chris and Deb our trip was memorable even though the weather kept us out of the water for a day or two it was well worth the trip.

Room Tip: Best views
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had a wonderful time this past weekend at this Jersey Shore Bed & Breakfast. Owners and staff were very attentive, friendly, and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Location was perfect: steps from the beach and the Avon Pavilion Restaurant, and right next door to the Columns music venue & restaurant.
Continental breakfast was quite complete. Fruit, tea and water were available all day, with afternoon snacks as well. Beach badges, beach towels, umbrellas and chairs were also available. Avon by the sea is an adorable Jersey shore town! I'll definitely be back next summer!

Room Tip: As close to the beach as can get in a bed and breakfast. Can see the beach from the wrap-around porch.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife and I spent 3 wonderful days at the Atlantic View Inn. Chris and Deb and their staff were very accommodating! They went way out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. Their generosity went way above and beyond.
The Inn itself, is immaculate! The food and snacks were delicious. The amenities included makes everything easier! In our opinion, 5 stars are not enough. We gladly give 10!!!!! Already booked for next year. A definite place to visit and stay!!!!

1  Thank mklumack
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Went back to the Atlantic View Inn this past Sunday. We tried a different room this time, the Martha's Vineyard. It was lovely and comfortable. I took notice of the fluffy bedding and soft sweet smelling sheets. I wish I could have slept in but we wanted to make the most of our short time there. This year we had another couple with us and they stayed upstairs and were also very happy with their accommodations. Chris made our dinner reservations at the Pavilion where we were treated very well. We enjoyed the show next door at the Columns. We took a long bike ride to Asbury Park with the nice bikes provided by the Inn. Of course we enjoyed the beach as well. The best part is not having to move the car. I missed the sit-down breakfast they used to provide but the Continental breakfast was more than adequate. We will return, hopefully sooner than later!