“Great food nice atmosphere ”
Review of Clementines

Clementines
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lincoln Avenue
Description: Clementine's is a full flavored restaurant with Louisiana style cooking although some dishes are spicy not everything is.CLEMENTINES IS A SMALL RESTAURANT AND CANNOT RESERVE A CERTAIN TABLE THE RESTAURANT IS SETUP TO HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE COMING THAT EVENING . WE WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU THE SUGGETION THAT YOU HAVE IF WE ARE ABLE TO . BUT THIS WILL NOT BE CERTAIN . THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING .BOBBY AND MICHAEL
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and great service. I had the crab cakes which were very good. Neat atmosphere nicely decorated. Staff very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you're into Cajun/Creole food, this is the place for you. If you think that it's going to be too spicey, they'll make it to your liking. There is nothing like this restaurant anywhere around. Bobby and Michael and the staff are incredibly hospitable and will take care of your every need. The portions are big so bring a big appetite. This is one of my all-time favorite places to eat. You gotta try it because you'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Perfect day to eat lunch al fresco at this lovely restaurant on Main Street. For a Saturday, it was busy but didn't impact service. The lovely waitress was charming, hospitable and prompt with attention to our order and service. We sampled several great dishes - from seafood gumbo to jamabalaya to shrimp and crawfish po' boys. Every bite was delicious!!! I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes New Orleans spices (can be tailored to your taste) and fresh seafood! Pricing is so reasonable, too! But remember to BYOB (although a liquor store is a stone's throw away).

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The menu at clementines is varied and very appealing.
I ordered an arugula salad with shrimp and tuna that was a special for 20 dollars. We were told the salads were huge by the server which was false. Very little tuna, bland dressing and shrimp with more coating than meat.
My filet was tasteless, and the friend I was with had a back and forth argument with the waitress that was uncomfortable to say the least. Her med rare tuna came well and was replaced but there was definitely miscommunication and arguing. The other meals were fine but I can’t say I would go back. On the weekends you are only given 2 hours to eat, talk etc. I would not return.it was just ok.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Clementines is a neighborhood fixture less than a mile from the beach in picturesque Avon-by-the-Sea, and on our first visit, we could see why. The staff and fellow diners were friendly and welcoming, the menu offered a variety of dishes for all tastes, and the portions were hearty. The Fried Brie with a Nut Crust was a tasty appetizer — the Brie was creamy and was complimented by the crispy coating of walnuts, pecans, almonds and sesame seeds. Honey drizzled over it provided a hint of sweetness, as did grapes and slices of apple. There are several Cajun and creole dishes, but also many others to choose from. My wife thoroughly enjoyed one of that night’s specials, a huge sautéed crab cake with creamed corn and asparagus. Two coconut shrimp were a welcomed surprise. My seafood jambalaya was a heaping portion of shrimp, scallops, crawfish & Cajun sausage on rice. I like spicy food, and the amount of heat in this dish was perfect — no need to ask for hot sauce. I’m looking forward to finishing it when I get home. Needless to say — no room for dessert. Clementines is BYOB, which keeps the bill low, and there is a liquor store next door with plenty of chilled adult beverages. We will definitely join the restaurant’s regulates whenever we visit our new Shore hangout.