“A week's perfect chill-out”

Taba Hotel and Nelson Village
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Taba
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A week's perfect chill-out”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The key to the enjoyment of this hotel is with the staff and management of the hotel. They are so delightful and will do their utmost to ensure that your stay is both enjoyable and memorable. My wife and I stayed in the Nelson Village, along the sea-front, which is well worth the extra cost. The room was fine and clean and had a balcony which overlooked the beach and sea. We went for a chill-out break but there is a team dedicated to arranging activities throughout the day. We chose tennis - the courts were passed their best but eminently playable and I chose the full-monty massage at the spa which was a 2 hour session - brilliant experience. The food was fine without being exceptional. We didn't go to this hotel for the food but the service was a real pleasure and there is no doubt that this is their real asset. We have been to other hotels in Taba Heights in past years which we have enjoyed but the Hilton certainly had more atmosphere and as I've already said, the staff make you feel special.

Room Tip: Choose Nelson Village - overlooks the beach and sea-front. It's well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SimonCavalier
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel and Nelson Village, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Hi Simon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our property.
I will pass all your positive feedback to my respective team members' & management team who will really appreciate it.
I would like to personally thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back once again in the next future occasion to our lovely paradise.

Chris Sherman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Bideford
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Have just returned from a week holidaying at the Hilton and Nelson Village resort in Taba where the amount of fish that can be seen on a coral reef just off the beach were amazing. The staff at the hotel could not do enough for you and were extremely attentive but not overly so - special mention to Tamer who was our 'wine connoisseur' and the individual Birthday cake that was delivered to our room for my husband's birthday. A very relaxing and friendly atmosphere

Room Tip: Book one with a sea view
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MaryBideford
Hi Mary,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a fair review for your recent visit to our property.
I will pass your positive note to my respective team members' especially Tamer who will really appreciate it.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Just returned back home to england from egypt i have had the most wonderful holiday of my life the service i received was 100% plus more the staff were FANTASTIC nothing was to much for them they were so polite kind helpful the entertaining during the day was done with so much fun and the evening entertainment was sheer class bit for all ages. AMAZING the boat trips the snokerling the quad bikes and the spa were all something you would do again. The food was very good with lots of choice's catering for everyone young and old. Rooms were of a very high standard housekeeping was excellent.I could say so much more this was my best holiday ever and your staff right up to MR CHISTOPHER SHERMAN at the top were EXCELLENT AND WONDERFUL. I will be telling all my FREINDS to come visit your wonderful resort and this hotel and village. mrs linda black

Room Tip: No tips just great
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank linda b
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel and Nelson Village, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Hi ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review for your recent visit to our property.

london
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I absolutely LOVE the Hilton Taba! I have been back many times and this last trip was just as amazing as always. The staff treat you like one of the family - Anwar and the Front Desk team, Kariman, Sam and the Animation team, the lovely Ahmed from the Lobby Bar and Mr Chris, the General Manager to name but a few; all of whom are warm and friendly and go out of their way to enhance your holiday whenever they can. The food is incredible - there are a number of restaurants in the hotel and all of them are outstanding (my favorite is the Tex-Mex - the fish is out of this world!) The rooms are all lovely and the sea-view rooms offer a panoramic view of the beautiful bay of Aquaba and the Red Sea - you can see Saudi Arabia, Jordan and (if stood in the right place) the point where Jordan meets Israel. All while standing in Egypt! You have all the amenities in the room that you need - hairdryer, safe, tv, tea and coffee, aircon etc.
As a solo female traveller I feel safe, relaxed and un-pestered (ladies, you know what I mean) and I cannot wait until my next visit! Thank you Hilton Taba, I miss you all already!

Room Tip: 10th Floor sea-view - amazing views and quiet too....
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank Kate D
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel and Nelson Village, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Hi Kate,
We really appreciate your positive notes related to type of service provided to you during your stay. You have quickly summarized in a very attractive interesting way the hotel facilities. I will also pass all your positive feedback to respective team members' who will really appreciate it.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The hotel and staff was fabulous, I was treated so well there from the cleaners. pool staff, waiters,bar staff, reception and management, everyone were so kind and caring. I am a lady that travels alone and I felt so safe,The spa was wonderful a really lovely experience.The animation team Sam, Mado ,Medo and Tommy were fabulous they really help make my holiday. The food was good and the rooms were very nice, The whole experience of my stay was first class. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and ladies travelling alone will love it, Terace Merchant, Terri..

Room Tip: sea view with balcony
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank terace m
Hi Terace,
We really appreciate your positive notes related to type of service provided to you during your stay. You have passed a very important note to ladies travellers'. I will also pass all your positive feedback to all team members' and specifically animation team.
I would like to personally thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back once again in the next future occasion to our little paradise.
Chris Sherman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taba
28.1 km away
14.4 km away
Sofitel Taba Heights
15.5 km away
Strand Beach and Golf  Resort Taba Heights

Been to Taba Hotel and Nelson Village? Share your experiences!