1,863 results
All reviews naama bay animation team old market chicken fresh towels quiet pool dive centre restaurant manager the general manager main pool hotels in sharm come home week stay sadik entertainment cleaners diving
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The hote is so nice , clean rooms and friendly staff , food isn't so so but it was generally good vacation , and special thanks for the animation team (z) who's made it good vacation , thanks for everyone

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Karim M, General Manager at Falcon Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Mohamed,

First of all, on behalf of Falcon Hills Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post you review in the trip advisor in which you have relayed to us about your experience during your last stay at Falcon Hills Hotel.

Our greatest pleasure was to know that a bit of personal care provided by our team members did make you truly enjoy your holiday. The service we provide is a very important part of Falcon Hills Hotel promise we are currently striving to deliver to all customers, we do appreciate your kind recognition.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh, and Falcon Hills Hotel a very near future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Falcon Hills it is good hotel to rest and relax, listen to music, have red skin from sun. Good staff people, food and rooms and animation team and beach, we played all the day and had fun.. We slept in the pool too hahaha we were so tired. Love for Falcon

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, on behalf of Falcon Hills Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post you precious review in the trip advisor in which you have relayed to us about your experience during your last stay at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are really glad that you appreciated the service provided by our team work and that we succeeded to make your holiday Falcon Hills Hotel a memorable one.

I would like to thank you once more for your feedback, as it represents a very important tool of measuring our performance and improving our level of services where necessary.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I thought come alone for the first time will be bad or something but I found out I was completely wrong. I made friends here, almost family yeah, good people, playing all the time, good shows.. Animation boy is good and respectful, he helped me alot - ZEDD - he do parkour too and I like parkour. See ya soon

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We loved Falcon Hills, it's good hotel with good stuff and food. People there funny all the time! Hahaha, I learned some Arabic words from them. Good Dj music, activities are great. Nice team animation. Z
we will come back again. Bye

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great things about our hotel and service here at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and had comfortable stay with us, guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay.

I do hope we may welcome you soon at Falcon Hills Hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Sunny Sharm el Shiekh and I like it which my skin is red oh yeah. Dancing all the time. Play and jumping to pool. Falcon has two beautiful pools. Small one for relax and chill and big pool for playing and music. I love Sharm and Falcon Hills. Team Animation is amazing! Bye bye Egypt

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Karim M, General Manager at Falcon Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018