All reviews animation team budget hotel rice naama bay pool bar fish sharm guys hassan barman waiters cleaners
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here for 2 days I had a nice time it's very quiet hotel the staff are friendly an the hotel is kept nice & clean it's a good hotel if you are on a budget it's cheap & cheerful . The only thing I didn't like was the animation played there music full blast all day & night even when no one was there to listen

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank likahazem
Reviewed 7 October 2017

For the last 12years I have stayed at the viva Sharm. I have seen many changers mostly for the better. On pulling up outside hotel is a great improvement nice gardens and lights. On entering the reception area is a bright newly decorated nice furnishing with friendly staff and reception staff who are always there to help you. The lobby bar is just of to the left nice decor friendly bar staff serving alcoholic drinks soft drinks also tea and coffee on request large restraunt which has also been refurbished where there is a good selection of food no one need to Hungary good choice for breakfast lunch and evening meal lovely large terrace nice patio furniture plenty of seating. overlooking the pool and we'll stocked gardens with piped music Theres also is a quite pool with nice gardens new shower area We three single ladies had a gift from the management Mr Abdul and Mr Ibrahim we all received a sun flower which we planted. and have a name plate with our name on that was a kind jesture from them for our loyalty to the hotel. The viva is my second home I am well looked after it's not just a hotel it's a home the staff from management to the cleaners and more are always on hand if you have a problem The rooms are done daily linen and towels also clean pool towels every day I no there is a flight ban but it can be done if a single women can do it anyone can I will be back soon

Room Tip: There is a quite side but I have never had a problem which side I have stayed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank irene h
Abdelwahab A, General Manager at Viva Sharm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Irene

Have a sunny day from your second home Viva Sharm Hotel

Really i don't know or the way to thank you so much for your review ,it's really so nice to feel that you saw closely how we improving day after day to let our guests more and more satisfy ,
We are very proud of our colleagues and all the staff who did their best to provide the best service in order to exceed the guest expectations such as your self, and your sweet words will be such as a good motivation for them to show more professional services..

Once again we thank you for all the recommendations, and we are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and I have seen many changes. As ever, there have been changes, most recently a new General Manager Mr Abdel Wahab Ahmed and his staff.

Mr Abdel is making his own changes, both within the hotel and the staff, and he is making them for the better.

Reception and Lobby Bar
The changes in décor in the Reception area are particularly pleasing. Nice, comfortable furnishings, pretty wall lights and lovely soft white drapes. Front of House staff are friendly and helpful; exchanging cash, and general enquiries in respect of the room and taxis etc.
The Lobby Bar is rose coloured décor and served by Mostafa barman, who is very friendly and makes special hot and cold alcoholic and soft drinks on request.

Pool and Gardens
The pool has comfortable sunbeds with mattresses and large parasols to shelter from the heat, there is also free pool towels.
The gardens are undergoing a particular transformation with new plants and grass being planted whilst we were there. Indeed, the management gifted us three ladies three special sun flowers to plant in the garden, in our names, as recognition for our loyalty in returning to the hotel – such a lovely gesture!

Restaurant
We were All Inclusive and the food was the biggest improvement I have seen in recent times. Mr Abdel has instructed new kitchen staff and the food is tasty with a fairly wide selection. Breakfast is eggs, omelette, toast, pastries etc. Lunch and dinner is soup, rice, fish, meat, vegetables, salad and deserts.

This hotel is like home to me, the staff treat me like a family friend and always go out of their way to ensure my stay there is a perfect as possible. I travel with friends now, but in recent years I have travelled there alone, never feeling alone, as I could always chat comfortably with ALL the staff, from the waiters to cleaners to barmen to doormen and the top management team and GM.

If you used to stay at this hotel and have missed going in recent years, then I would strongly recommend you return and show your support as a lot of hotels are struggling in Sharm right now. I have defied the flight ban 5 times by flying indirect via Cairo – it’s so easy. Please go.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christie_13131
Abdelwahab A, General Manager at Viva Sharm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Christine,

sunny greetings from your 2nd home Viva sharm Hotel - Sharm El sheikh.

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very special guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations again ,and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.
It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the improvements happened in our hotel, We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all staff.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, and our aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and it's really so nice to feel that you saw closely how we improving day after day to let our guests more and more satisfy.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

on behalf of Viva Sharm Management and staff .

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

It was very bad staying for me and my friends.. dirty hotel( stains .. blood and people's hair on bed sheets.. pillow's cover and blankets very dirty.. cleaners never changed the bed sheets and pillow cases.... ash cigratte on floor& lights was damaged before our check in.. no exists of drying racks when i asked for it one of receptionist told me u can use chairs to dry clothes... tooooo many mosquito on pool area and rooms... impolite and selfish restaurant's manager.. nothing varity food & never recommend this is worest place and nothing deserve to said word hotel on this bad place .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I want to point out some facts during your stay at viva sharm hotel. First you did not complain regarding the hotel, room or cleanliness either during your stay, Second,your problem is with the restaurant Manager only while he stopped you and your friends from filling up your bag with food after you finished your breakfast on the departure date.

So it is crystal clear that your judgment on the hotel is due to the reaction of the restaurant manger about what was done by you from indecent actions during your breakfast , as it is not allowed under any circumstances to fill up your bag with food in the restaurant.
Furthermore , the hotel management did not make the right decision by opening your bag in front of all the guest in the lobby, specially after doing it twice as we were keen to preserve your reputation , and the result is that you have tried desperately to destroy our reputation on the world's most important holiday ranking sites.

Finally I will not talking longer it was not realistic review from your side , and we wish to you a happy holiday somewhere else which will reach your expectation and we hope that you can choose a better headline on your future reviews wherever you gone stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks for thd great vocation
Nouk animation group
Mr. Sam - ms .roma -ms . Shaki
I advice strangers for check this hotel to get good vocation

And the next summer i will be her soon ;)
Thanks viva sharm .