ok let see where I want to start, the entrance couldnt be any better very luxery make fees like vip, the location is great unless you want the croud and the noise, you have to drive to it to Nema bay, I liked the location it is nice and quit and peacfull you can enjoy the pool, or walk down to the beach and enjoy the tropical fish, you can see them from the shore or walk on the small wood bridge they have and go for swim or scopa diving, or just snorkling it is great, if you not into salt water or you just want to tan, oh they have the best tan sea seat you can ever lay on. it is just wonderfull oh ya your food and drinks will come to you as well as the hooka if your into smoking hooka, over all the best vacation I ever had. DONT RECMOND IT FOR KIDS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the idyllic shores of Sharm El Sheikh, a truly inspiring seaside destination, the 5 star hotel has its own 450 meters stretch of private beach, a stunning pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscape with over 2000 palm trees. Sharm El Sheikh is now one of the world’s most accessible resort destinations for snorkelling and scuba diving. The luxury beachfront resort is 8 Km away from Sharm El Sheikh International airport and 2 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International congress centre as well as the center of Na'ama bay with easy access to the many tourist attractions of the region. The Resort offers 526 luxurious rooms, suites and Club Rotana Executive rooms and suites in addition to 9 Royal villas with four & five bedrooms with private swimming pools. All luxury hotel guest rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking Tiran Island or the gardens. For dining and entertainment, the resort offers ten restaurants, bars and cafe’s catering to every taste expertly blended with the highly acclaimed award winning Rotana standards. Keep up with your fitness routine while you're away from home. The Bodylines Wellness & Fitness Club at Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh features state-of-the-art fitness equipment and our award-winning Zen the spa at Rotana offers you tranquility and pure relaxation to balance your mind, body and soul. The Camel Dive Club is our 5* PADI centre for diving and Snorkeling within easy reach in the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Rotana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Rotana Resort And Spa
- Grand Rotana Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Sharm El Sheikh