Open today: 08:30 - 18:00

from US$354.02
from US$205.29
from US$77.45
1,072 results
All reviews open water special thanks night snorkeling support staff enriched air diving center great diving experience underwater world office staff thistlegorm wreck lion fish beautiful corals ras mohammed diving school see you next year many thanks tiran island
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

I did the Advanced OWD and my Girlfriend did the normal OWD here.

Our Diving Instructor, Hossam Eldin Younes, is a very kind man and explained everything nice and easy to understand.

The Hotels Reef is insanely beautiful and there’s many Fish and we even saw a Turtle.

The Rest of the Team is very kind too, all of them speak english quite well.

100 % Recommended :)

Greetings Alex & Eve

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing team at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Dear alexgerber1999,

Hello Alex and Eve, thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed diving with Reef Oasis Dive Club and congratulate you both on your diving certification.

We're happy that you enjoyed diving in our beautiful Red Sea and had the chance to meet the great wildlife in it!
All of us look forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2021

I was a bit nervous about learning to dive (especially travelling alone) but I ended up having the best time. All the staff are really welcoming and couldn’t do enough to help me the whole time I was there.

Ahmed Rostom is a very professional instructor and I really enjoyed learning with him. He was always patient, calm and approachable. He explained things clearly and I always felt like I could ask questions. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Dear NatalieJ0996,

Thank you for your kind feedback and congratulations on your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed diving at Reef Oasis Dive Club and had such a great time. We look forward to diving with you again. Come by soon and do your advanced course with your teacher Ahmed.

Have fun diving!

Reviewed 1 July 2021

This was one of the best experiences of my life! I did the Open Water and Advanced scuba diving course with Ahmed Rostom as me instructor. He was very patient with me and I learned so much. I definitely caught the scuba diving bug and am ready for my next scuba adventure.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Team of RODC at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear ashleylauren2021,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and congratulations with getting not one, but two ceritifications. We are pleased to read that diving with Reef Oasis Dive Club was one of the best exepriences of your life. We look forward to diving with you again. Come over to make wet your "diving bug".

Reviewed 1 July 2021

Ahmed and Ali are great instructors. Very responsible and professional. All dives were very expressive and interesting.
I am going to take my next level course here.

Date of experience: July 2021

HI RomanS1226,

Thanks from Ahmed, Ali and from the rest of our team for your feedback. Happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with our team in sunny Sharm el Sheikh.
We are already waiting for your to dive together again.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

The staff are all really friendly, helpful and professional. All rates are clearly posted online and explained by the staff several times. No surprise charges. Top quality equipment and the dives were of course unforgettable. We had a wonderful time and will be back!

Dear Moshe L,
The happy feedback of our guests is the best reward for us. All the team are pros and every day doing their best for enjoyment and safety of all our guests, students and certified divers.
We look forward to diving with you again in the facinating Red Sea, alwasy many things to see and never same.