Open today: 08:30 - 18:00

from US$354.08
from US$205.32
from US$77.46
1,032 results
All reviews open water special thanks night snorkeling support staff enriched air diving center great diving experience underwater world office staff thistlegorm wreck lion fish beautiful corals ras mohammed diving school see you next year many thanks tiran island
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

In May 2021, I did 8 exciting dives with the Reef Oasis Dive Club. The club facilities, website information, transferring and communications are excellent.
The most amazing dive sites I have visited are Thistlegorm and Dahab (Blue Hole & Canyon). My dive leader was Ibrahim - an experienced, professional and friendly divemaster.
Impressions from the dives were great, the organization is at the highest level.
I recommend this dive center to everyone, both beginners and advanced divers.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviews_Response, Marketing team at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Thank you very much for your excellent review about out team and diving organization. We hope to see you again very soon:)

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Had a great time completing my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course at Reef Oasis Dive Club. My instructor Ayman was very experienced, very knowledgeable, and a great teacher. After the course I completed many dives with Ayman and the other divers and felt really welcome on the trips. The Reef Oasis staff are great; I definitely recommend diving with Reef Oasis

Date of experience: May 2021

Hello and thank you for your wonderful review about our instructor Ayman and the AOWD course experience.

We are looking forward to see you soon again

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Great professionals. Enjoyed everything. Special thanks to Ali Saif my diving instructor and a good friend

Date of experience: May 2021

Hello Arthur, many thank for your appreciation and excellent review about the course with instructor Ali Saif, we are looking forward to see you soon again.

kind regards
Reef Oasis team

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

My first diving experience was in Sharm and with this club. Guys are cool and friendly.
Just huge thanks to Dimitri for his patience, professional attitude and positive vibes. With his help I discovered the real sea for the first time though have been in many beach resorts and got PADI discover scuba diving program certificate.

Will recommend the club to everyone.

Dear Lilya,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation to our instructor Dimitri.
We hope to see you very soon again!

best regards

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I had a wonderful experience trying scuba daving. The intstructor Ali was very professional, clam and easy going and hepled to enjoy the first dive to the fullest.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear olhab2014,

Many thanks for sharing your experience.

We are pleased to read you enjoyed diving with us.
We greatly appreciate your "tumb up" for our dive center.

Looking forward to see you again soon :)

Happy Diving!