All reviews pool bar shooters bar naama bay old market our room was spacious the general manager ground floor week holiday pasta sharm rooney hadaba hairdryer guys ayman dive animation
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Yasser was really friendly and makes amazing cocktails.he's also a good waiter !! highly recommend staying here if you're looking for fun friendly staff. met him a few years ago too and hes always been so welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Geogina B
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel, with a great pool to enjoy the relentless sun of Egypt. Good selection of drinks and the staff are great. Lot of time for staff member Yasser, he is always smiling and ready to help....
Perfect hotel to enjoy the sun

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 18 days, great time staff all incredibly friendly and helpful, rooms very clean and comfortable, nothing too much trouble. Pool bar great as is shooters bar in the evening. Great animation team sacha, christina and Julie. Thanks to all the staff especially Bob, Medat,Rooney,Mustafa (for my eggs every morning) Meso and Mohamed in the restaurant,yassa, Mr Alla and Saad. Will be returning in September.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I have just returned from an 18 day stay at this hotel.

I have not stayed here before, but I know a lot of the staff from a previous hotel, so I thought I’d give it a try. It was so nice to receive such a warm and friendly welcome from Mr Alaa and his excellent team of staff.

LOCATION
Located in Hadaba, half way between Naama Bay and Old Market, with Half Crown pub and Shooters bar just a few steps away.

RECEPTION
Lovely large reception area, with cool marble floors and comfortable sitting areas.

POOL
Large freeform pool with snack and drink bar in the centre.

ROOMS
We had a large ground floor bungalow which had a small kitchenette area with fridge, a sitting area with a comfortable sofa and tv, twin beds, and lovely wet-room style bathroom with hairdryer. We had a small terrace with outdoor furniture, which led directly to the pool.

FOOD AND DRINK
Standard Egyptian style AI. We generally had eggs and toast for breakfast, pasta and salad for lunch, then meat and vegetables for evening meal. Local alcohol, soft drinks and hot drinks are served at the pool bar during most of the day.

ANIMATION
Sasha and Christina and Julie keep the residents busy with aqua aerobics, dancing, darts, stretching, table tennis etc. and in an evening they put on small entertainment show and/or quiz etc. They are very friendly people with boundless energy!

STAFF
As I said, we received such a warm welcome and the staff go out of their way to help make your stay a comfortable one. Special shout-out to Mahmoud (Rooney), Medhat, Ayman, Yasser and Mohammed.

CONCLUSION
The GM, Mr Alaa, has an excellent team of friendly, hardworking staff which results in a lovely welcoming hotel. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone, indeed, we are returning in 12 weeks time and I cannot wait!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Booked 3 nights on the hotel, closed the deal basically because I have stayed in multiple fancy hotels at sharm which i could not enjoy the facilities as I leave 8 am to dive and back 16, gave Tivoli a try, basic room, lot of space, big bathroom, fridge bigger than a regular mini fridge, room has a small living room with a sofa and a TV, can't tell if the food is good or bad because we didn't have any meals in the hotel.
The bottom line, it's not fancy but for 21usd a night I was very satisfied.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple