“True Report”

Ranked #108 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“True Report”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

HI, I have been travelling to this hotel for the past 3 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. The food is excellent, the service is great although pool bars can be a little slow. Plenty of bottled water is available in the main restaurant. The pool bar is open until 2am which is quite unusual for an All Inclusive hotel.

The hotel provides pool towels and can be replaced throughout the day. Plenty of services available within this hotel, including attractions, taxi service, souvenir shop, etc.... There is a facility every morning to reserve the A La Carte restaurants, the popular one is the chinese and you need to queue from 9am to get this reserved. All of the restaurants are great, and serve wonderful food.

The rooms are very spacious, and clean.

I am trying a new hotel this year, the Maritim Jolie Royal Peninsula...will write a review on my return.....

I have only recently got into Cruising last year and I have another one coming up in July for a 'special' birthday...will keep on posting!

Room Tip: The family rooms are great, its like having a two bedroom apartment. There is a normal room with tw...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
15 Thank Cruising50

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (498)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2012

liked the hotel,food was very nice,all staff were ace

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sanchrisp
wrexham
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel is a bus ride away from naama bay. The rooms are simple and clean, fridge in room to keep water cold (definitely needed) it is really hot in June 46-50 degrees. Clean fresh pool towels every day you could change them twice a day if u wanted. Food good, pool bar great, entertainment fantastic. Disco available at sister hotel and bus laid on free. Staff couldnt do enough however a small tip went down a great, their wages aren't great. Overall would definitely go back

• Stayed June 2011
5 Thank sprice31
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I was unfortunate to have a fall (own fault)and landed face down on the marble floor which resulted in severe nose bleed and cuts and bruising to face. A firstaider appeared from nowhere attended to me at the scene and then i was taken to the on site clinic in a wheelchair. The time was 9-30 pm the doctor attended to me right away. Nose was packed I was cleaned up and taken back to my room.A short while after his assistant came to my room with some medication. I had to visit the clinic for the next 3 days,the Doctor attended to my insurance so i had nothing to worry about. The care and kindness was unbelieve from both the doctor and his assistant I couldnt thank them enough.
Apart from my fall i enjoyed my stay and found the hotel great, the staff wonderfull and the food very good. The Thomson reps, Lucy and Haitham were very helpful explaining the trips but there was no pressure at all, always there ready to help. hope to go back sometime.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Ann187069
Dunstable, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2012

When you think of Egypt at the moment you see all the issues on the news and if you like me had concerns then I hope to put your mind at rest. I am only one opinion (3 actually ) .

Yes Egypt has had some press but who doesn't . I wanted a holiday with sun and a relaxed atmosphere . As a family we wanted good food, clean accommodation and a safe environment.

We got all the above, on arrival the airport is a very stressful place now run by the military so expect a delay. Once out the airport you can't get back in so make sure you have everything.

A short trip on the air conned coach and arrived to a grand entrance with the hustle of a busy reception. Great first impressions and on check in had a nice upgrade.

The room was large and clean and a great position near the pools and restaurants 13208!!

On a daily basis the room was cleaned and the chap always very kind and pleasant.

The resort it's self gave us all we wanted , no hassle eating and time to relax. The food in the day to day restaurant ( Marrakech ) served us great breakfast ,lunch and dinner although you should get there early. Lots of themed nights to keep your taste buds jumping.

We ate in all the 4 al a carte restaurants which are of a very high standard. Having worked in 5 star hotels these restaurants offered great service.

The beach was clean and the pier a delight everyday. We swam and snorkelled and always amazed by the fish we saw everyday. The pier is very long and the drop off at the end is an amazing place to snorkel.

The pools were clean but refreshingly cold apart from the active kids pool. The life guards attentive and gave my son advice on his snorkelling .

The bars and beach restaurants offered a very friendly service and great snacks. A few trips out the complex to the usual hustle and bustle of the shops. Good bargains if you stand your ground.

The sub ride amazing and well worth doing. Don't worry about going out and about Egyptians are very friendly and just want to make a living.

I tipped were I had too because 3 members of staff exceeded our high expectations.

One last thing.... Lots of reviews on here made me nearly change my mind about going here. When folk comment about oh it's not this and not that... This place is a great family or couple retreat with amazing gardens and walks with attentive staff at every turn.

Go and enjoy, tip where you can and go out and explore. We loved it and will return and in greater numbers.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family