Where do you start, when everything is almost perfect, Transfer in only 10 mins from airport, designated coach, you complete your registration on the coach which makes very fast check in, you are taken with your luggage to your room on golf buggies, we had chosen a swim up room in the 1000 block, you didn’t need to leave your room apart from meals if you didn’t want to, We could stay on the veranda until 3.00pm in the sun, the beach was just across the promenade, the waiters came at regular intervals with drinks, Lots of sun beds no need to reserve at 5 in the morning, but you need to be in the reception area for 9.45 to book popular restaurants, 4 Booking machines are available, We found all the restaurants were excellent although no good if you a person who likes to pile your plate up, it was cool in the evenings and you need something extra if dining in the Turan or the Stone Grill, although the Stone grill was a extra payment it it well worth it , I had the best steak I can remember, we tended to alternate with the buffet restaurant which was of very good quality and choice
The evening entertainment was very good from the entertainment team and extra shows with flown in acts were also very good, Tina Turner tribute was excellent.
The whole complex is kept spotless and the staff are friendly and will help and assist in all ways.
Free Wi Fi in reception and lobby bar areas only.
The only negative is the water pressure and temperature, hardly any pressure in the shower and although we had a jacuzzi bath it took 25 mins to fill.
BUT just to add, I wish to make a special thanks to the Thomson team, who following a radar problem at the airport, found 250 rooms for a overnight stay and a fleet of coaches to transport 2 cancelled flights to a 5 star hotel 15 mins away, and organized the restaurant to stay open and bell boys on hand to take your luggage to your room and the transfers the following morning back to the airport, a massive thank you to the passengers who took over from the Eygption ground staff to distribute the exit visas as the ground staff didn’t have a clue how to manage the delays and were running around like headless chickens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad