It is trying to be an up market 5 star hotel which it simply isn't.
But as we did for a kids family holiday it's ideal.
Food is average but ok, kids could always find something they liked from the buffet so that was a result.
Don't bother with the paid for restaurants, they are dreadful.
Be relaxed and let things go... After all you are in Egypt and levels of quality and service are very different.
There are non stop activities if you want them and the in house reef is beautiful as is all of the share red sea.
The info meeting is actually worth one of you going to as it is a big hotel and you could easily miss a lot if you don't get told about it.
Our biggest surprise was the amazing quality of the spa! I was dreading the couple massage my wife booked but it was amazingly pleasant. She also returned with our teenage daughter for a double pedicure which was also so I'm to,d very very good.
The in house shops id stay away from and the guys that run them were very inappropriate and even wolf whistled my wife when walking with our 2 year old alone. Unacceptable in a family hotel. The staff generally should keep their eyes to them selves, several times my wife and daughter felt uncomfortable in the hotel.
I would come back but I would also make sure we book a swim up pool again as this was a god send. The main pool gets very very busy with few beds available so having your own private space is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad