“Lovely Hotel”

Ranked #52 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Lovely Hotel”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Found the Hotel to have high standards,the staff were amazing,so hard working and friendly
rooms were spacious,clean, with fantastic views ,the only fault we could find was the choice of food was basic and repetitive,chicken every day is some form or another,other than that we had a fantastic stay and worthy of its five star ranking

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 25mike
SharmWaterfalls, Julie Lemoine at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,

I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were totally satisfied with the products and services we are offering.

My absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. I will surely pass your feedback to all my colleagues.

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for your kind recognition. Such positive feedbacks are very rewarding to us.

I am sure we will be able to welcoming you back to our resort again and again. .

Yours truly
Julie Lemoine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (884)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
höllviken
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed at the hilton sharm hotel and it was great! The service was good so was the food. I was there with my friend so we didn't really know what we should do at night but the Animation team had shows every night and then we went out to different clubs with them! Everybody on the Animation team was super nice and alot of fun! I will miss them! I would deffently recomend this hotel and the service it provides!

3 Thank emilyosmundsen
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your comments on this website in which you praise our team members' hospitality and the excellent teamwork. I will be sure to pass your comments to our team members as they are pride themselves in the quality of their work and love to hear from our family of customers.

I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort.

Best Regards,
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went to Sharm in februari 2012 and fell in love at first sight, me and my friend stayed at Hilton Waterfalls which is an amazing hotel with great staff and good service. A big éloge to Iana, Anne, Nastia, Marina, Ayrat and Albina who's all working in Animation team they made our trip wonderful with lots and lots of happy memories. They were always happy and fun to be around, making activities at daytime and parties at night! They had a show at the theatre every night that was so fun to watch and big up for their DJ Kash, a verry funny person who got a good ear for music, good songs always pumped from the speakers.
So if you're going on a vacation and wanna have fun, meet lots of good people, stay at a nice hotel with a good staff I'd really recommend Hilton Waterfalls in Sharm! :)

1 Thank Leo A
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 19 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort and for taking the time to this guest review. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your positive feedback and decent compliments; it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort or any of the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Hotels in the near future.

Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Just returned from a week long holiday. Was our first time in Egypt. Generally was impressed with the hotel. Rooms were a good size and it was definitely worthwhile upgrading to the sea view room. Food was average and not always easy to access if out of meal times. Service for drinks in the buffet restaurant was slow at times. We also tried the Lebanese restaurant by the beach which was good. On our last night we went to the traditional bedouin restaurant, 'Shish Bish', which was definitely worth a visit. Big bonus was that they heated a couple of the pools, as was too cold otherwise.

1 Thank jemma r
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,

I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort.

Best Regards
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful week relaxing at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls and we would thoroughly recommend a visit to all. The staff were amazing and genuinely wanted to please and make your stay pleasurable and enjoyable. Ibrahim our pool attendant was amazing, from day 1 he made us feel welcome and special, he did not forget a guests name once introduced and his main goal was to ensure the guests enjoyed their stay. George the waiter at the Chillax pool bar kept us entertained with his Tom Crusie esque tricks and all in all we were treat with utmost care and respect. The staff will go out of their way to ensure you have an excellent time and nothing is too much trouble, excellent service.
Large rooms which were spotlessly clean and in summary a beautiful complex which is well worth a visit.
Large choice of food and even fussy eaters like my wife coped well and the head chef will come round and ask for feedback and cater for any specific requirements.
For the amount that we paid this was an excellent experience, the Hilton management should be extremely proud of their staff!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chrisnkerry
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 19 May 2012