2,337 results
All reviewsfishanimation teamsangria barsuperior roomnaama bayitalian restaurantsea viewmain restaurantcoral reefpastaspecial thanksprivate beachold markettable tennisbeach barthemed nightswould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My parents and I were there from 2nd to 16th August 2018. Really nothing to complain about, this place is recommended for everyone who wants to relax, explore and enjoy Sharm El Sheikh. It’s located in Hadaba, a beautiful area which you can find sea like Maldives.
Special thanks to the General Manager mr. Khaled Abd El Latif - always available 24/h, Food and beverage Manager mr. Mohamed A. El Hamid, Asst. Front office manager mr. Moamen Anwar and the funniest guy ever Sayed Mohamed Mahmoud - beach and pool staff. This people made our holiday amazing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence to spend your holiday.

We would like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I spent Such amazing Time in Jaz Fanara with my friends. Hotel is So beautifull, in Perfect location, with BIG swimming pool, amazing beach. Rooms are So clean. Food is really toasty. You can choose between many meals and you will never get bored from the food. But the most amazing in the hotel are people who are working therw, especially in Main restaurants. Always smiling, friendly, good looking. They are working really hard to make Tour staying in Fanara perfect.
We wanna Say special thanks to Ahmed who served US on every meal.
As soon as possible we will back to this hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence to spend your holiday. We would like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback.

You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer. Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

First time in Sharm El Sheikh. I was very nervous about my choice of the hotel, but the week was a very pleasant time for me. I chosed the hotel because of the beach, and can tell you, if you would go there tnan got what you see on the pictures. Good for swimmers and not swimmers too, because the hotel has got a big shallow sea-beach there, but if you go further, then you will see a beautiful coral reef, with deep water.

Room Tip: I was in a room next to the pools, it was perfect for me. Just step out the room and lay down my bed.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I first travelled to fanara back in 2012 and when I arrived I knew it wouldn't be my only trip. Six years on and several visits later I returned again in July. We stayed in a superior room with sea view which was very nice. Location wise, for me this hotel is situated on one of the best beaches in sharm and the view from the temple bar across the Red Sea is amazing. However, What makes this hotel stand out from all the rest (and I have stayed In Various hotels throughout sharm and Egypt) is the staff.
They are always polite, friendly and go that extra mile to make sure you enjoy your holiday. When the restaurant was busy the staff would always find us a table. The sane applies to both the pool bar and lobby bar, even at peak drinking times the guys would see us arrive and within a few moments our drinks would be ready for us. This hotel might be 4 stars but the staff make it 10 stars for me. And this is why I return.
The food us always varied and it made a lovely change to be able to eat outside down by the pool in the evenings. Entertainment at the hotel has also improved.
I would like to thank everyone for meeting my expectations again and making me want to return. I hope to See you all again soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Jaz el fanara and for sure will not be the last, it was an amazing vacation, they have friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, we enjoyed everything and the animation team were making daily activities, many thx to all of u guys and million thx to Mr sherif Magdi the Deputy General Manager of the hotel he was very friendly with all of the guests ..
Many kisses and hugs to all of u guys

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence to spend your holiday.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.