I have stayed here twice now and I am sure I will do so again. A brilliant hotel for a relaxing holiday. The staff are exceptionally helpful, the food is extremely good (especially in the Italian restaurant) and the resort itself is a beautiful.
My only reservations would be that the drinks are quite expensive and that it is a very popular resort for families, so couples traveling during school holidays should expect there to be a bit of a kindergarten atmosphere at times. My wife and I enjoyed relaxing by the pool at the spa during the day as it is usually completely free of children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm