My husband and I stayed here a week from 27 November. We have been three times before - the last time being May 2005 - and had forgotten just how fantastic the resort is. It is large, the facilities are excellent and the service the most consistently amongst the best in the world.
This time we arraged to be met at the airport with limo transport back to the hotel. It made the start of our stay just so relaxed as passports, customs and luggage was dealt with just like that and without our involvement.
My husband wanted to use the wired internet in our room to deal with some business e-mails. It did not appear to work. He spoke to the Concierge. Within 15 minutes we had a new cable (which did work) and could have had a wireless hub if we had wanted. Just amazing.
It is a very great pity that tourist numbers to Sharm have fallen this past year - Sharm itself is very quiet and peaceful. But it did mean that I had the lap pool to myself every day in the morning and afternoon. And, spa appointments were easy to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm