“Top top hotel”

Oriental Spa & Hammam
More attraction details
Owner description: Oriental Spa & Hammam, one of the top rated attractions in Sharm el-Sheikh by Trip Advisor, has to be on your list of ‘must do’s when visiting the City of Peace.Known for the Turkish Bath or Hamam, which offers you a pampering session while laying on a warm marble table, where your skin is exfoliated leaving you with fresh skin allowing for a nice, even and long-lasting tan, finishing with a foam bath making you feel nice and clean. We also offer a variety of massages: Aroma Therapy, Swedish Massage, Sport Massage, Egyptian Herbal Massage, Stone Massage, Scalp Massage, Foot & Hand Reflexology and Anti-Cellulite Massage. Additionally offered is the Moroccan Bath, After-sun Treatment, various Facials and Body Scrubs with Coconut, Coffee, Sugar, Mud or Sea Salt for some added vitamins and minerals for your skin. Come slip in to a gown and experience the unique pampering session of the Orient.
Reviewed 4 January 2015

What can I say the rivoli is a great location for fun food and frolics..... Nice staff top they get you want you want no questions and always with a happy ending....

43  Thank chris b

Reviewed 24 December 2014

Visited this spa twice, a massage - 50 minutes costing £60GBP

Our initial massage package which was sold as a 2 hour package including a scrub, wash and massage was done in 90 minutes.
When we complained, we were offered a 20 minute back massage the next day for free.

The scrub is the best part - coffee and coconut.
I think after we complained they make sure they give a full 2 hours, as we had friends go after us.
Overall the establishment is clean and staff friendly.
A lady called Alma is very good, my wife liked her massages.

The hot stones massage which I went for another day - was ok. The stones were extremely hot - nearly towards scalding my skin - I have had hot stone massages in the UK and other countries - but the heat on these stones were very hot!
I had to tell the masseuse to put the stones on my skin but spread the heat over the length of my body.
Another thing which was quite frustrating - we were offered authentic Egyptian music during our massage. In hindsight, I wish i said no.....My masseuse went back and forth to his phone to change the song like a DJ, which annoyingly were not soothing at all but more like arabic pop songs. My massage was interrupted around 5-6 times during the massage - which was incredibly frustrating. For any of you going there - just say you don't want music.
Overall though, despite these negative comments the massage was good and relaxing. My wife loved hers and so did my friends who went after us - (post de-brief of my experiences over there - and they seemed to have enjoyed it)

The establishment only accepts cash too.
If you want something to do - go here, but don't expect a massage that will blow you away.

8  Thank Paz1234
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Had such a lovely time, staff was helpful and absolutely amazing so full of knowledge and willing to accommodate my needs. The treatments was lovely I was very relaxed, so much so I didn't want to leave

1  Thank Sam W
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Having my fourth visit to the spa & Hammam, i enjoyed a fantastic turkish bath & relaxing massage.The calming atmosphere of the spa is very inviting & the staff always make me feel at home & relaxed..I highly recommend a visit to Oriental Spa & Hammam if you're visiting Sharm El Sheikh...you will be very welcomed indeed.

2  Thank alipali60
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

We visited on 25th Sept 2014 and had the ramases package I think.
Lovely quirky little place. Staff were super friendly and welcoming.
Both me and my partner had hard massages and they were brilliant. No pain but very deep tissue and definitely felt very relaxed after. My therapist even gave me a neck adjustment, which I have never had before but felt amazing.
The steam room was large and clean. No complaints whatsoever.
The turkish bath was great. My other half got too warm though as the marble slabs are heated but we swapped and they opened the doors for him to get more of a breeze and brought him plenty of water and he was fine.
The coconut and coffee scrub smells divine! You come away feeling smooth and refreshed and relaxed.
We didn't go again in our trip but I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
The staff were cheerful and engaging which I think makes a difference to the experience.
Very reasonable prices for the length and quality of treatment.

3  Thank Itsluci