“Brilliant massage”

Oriental Spa & Hammam
More attraction details
Owner description: Oriental Spa & Hammam, one of the top rated attractions in Sharm el-Sheikh by Trip Advisor, has to be on your list of ‘must do’s when visiting the City of Peace.Known for the Turkish Bath or Hamam, which offers you a pampering session while laying on a warm marble table, where your skin is exfoliated leaving you with fresh skin allowing for a nice, even and long-lasting tan, finishing with a foam bath making you feel nice and clean. We also offer a variety of massages: Aroma Therapy, Swedish Massage, Sport Massage, Egyptian Herbal Massage, Stone Massage, Scalp Massage, Foot & Hand Reflexology and Anti-Cellulite Massage. Additionally offered is the Moroccan Bath, After-sun Treatment, various Facials and Body Scrubs with Coconut, Coffee, Sugar, Mud or Sea Salt for some added vitamins and minerals for your skin. Come slip in to a gown and experience the unique pampering session of the Orient.
Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

We visited on 25th Sept 2014 and had the ramases package I think.
Lovely quirky little place. Staff were super friendly and welcoming.
Both me and my partner had hard massages and they were brilliant. No pain but very deep tissue and definitely felt very relaxed after. My therapist even gave me a neck adjustment, which I have never had before but felt amazing.
The steam room was large and clean. No complaints whatsoever.
The turkish bath was great. My other half got too warm though as the marble slabs are heated but we swapped and they opened the doors for him to get more of a breeze and brought him plenty of water and he was fine.
The coconut and coffee scrub smells divine! You come away feeling smooth and refreshed and relaxed.
We didn't go again in our trip but I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
The staff were cheerful and engaging which I think makes a difference to the experience.
Very reasonable prices for the length and quality of treatment.

3  Thank Itsluci

Reviewed 2 October 2014

A very relaxing spa procedures, with a professional stuff, atmospheric decores in Egypt style and democratic prices;) Thank you very much, Oriental Spa! See you next visit!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

First of all i do not even like massages, but after my wife went for a massage and she said that it was amazing( keep in mind that my wife is not easy to please), and after some persuasion from her and Mido I gave it a try. What to say it was amazing I really liked it, and definitely recommend it, everything is clean everyone is polite and while you are just relaxing try their carcadi tea or rose tea it is probably the best tea i ever had. By the way i do not like tea very much. Samir the owner is the nicest person that you can meet in Egypt, and Mido is a big friendly kid who you can trust to give you the best advice and price, all the staff is polite and friendly and no one asks you for tips, the place is clean and one last advice do not barter to much the prices are great compared to what you pay in the UK. My wife liked it so much that she went there twice in one week and just yesterday I bought her the special royal treatment, which she absolutely loved, and I can say her skin was so soft and she smelled good enough to eat. If you come to sharm el sheikh and don't try the oriental spa and hamman I can just say it is you who are losing out. Try it you will not regret it.

1  Thank renegado71
Reviewed 13 September 2014

My friend and I had seen the reviews and thought we should try it out. Firstly we were kindly welcomed and were shown the prices and realised that the prices we managed to haggle at our hotel for a particular treatment (which we thought was a great deal) we could have had 200 Egyptian pounds cheaper at the Oriental Spa! We both had an Egyptian massage for 50 minutes and it was bliss! The spa and rooms are situated on a 2nd floor. The place looks real and very authentic. After the massage we were offered free use of the steam room which was a very nice touch as most places want you to leave after your massage. We were provided with ice cold water afterwards to drink and we spoke with the staff who were kind and warm. We really enjoyed the experience and are now actually looking to head back again today for one final treatment before heading back home tomorrow - looking forward to it!

1  Thank AliZeb7860