Sinai Old Spices
Sierra Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$103
Hyatt.com
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$44
  • Pool
US$75
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$168
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Coral Beach Resort Tiran(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$49
TripAdvisor
US$200
  • Pool
US$214
US$173
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2011

This hotel is nice and good for short stay in sharm and very cheap any way we like it we cant go wrong with them

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Aldo j
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Sinai Old Spices has much to recommend it: very tasteful décor and comfy accommodation, generally quiet, good internet access and a recommendation by the owner of an excellent snorkelling beach. But its location is far from the coast and decent restaurants (a nearby kebab place serves chicken kebab which looks like anything but chicken) and you have to add in taxi fares to and from. The biggest drawback, however, is the self-catered breakfast--sugared yoghurt, fruit drink, sugared cereal, white bread and jam. Ugh! It seems so out of keeping with the tastefulness of the furnishings. A bit of fruit instead of all that junk would make a big difference, along with providing soap if not shampoo. All in all, I think one could do better.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Caminoista
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Best B&B I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot). Cheap, quiet and the owners are great. It's a little out the way (10mins in the taxi) but they have a great taxi driver contact for a very reasonable price to get into town and he seems to be available 24/7!! Great rooftop terrace (suntrap).

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank franky4f
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This B & B is tucked away just a short distance away from Naama Bay and the Old Market. I was pleasantly surprised that the B & B looked exactly like the pictures. I travel extensively and I was not looking for a busy mega resort. I was looking for a cosy home away from home. I am also married to an Egyptian and I needed a place that could also take care of our wedding celebration. The owners were able to understand and create the wedding celebration of my dreams. It was a little American and a little Egyptian. The hotel and trip is unforgettable. I have no complaints what so ever. The hotel provided milk, juice, coffee, tea and breakfast every morning. I was so delighted in the service and accomodations that I will recommend this hotel to everyone and all my friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kware12
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We were a little hesitant to stay in Sharm because of how touristy it is. When we arrived at Sinai Old Spice we were so happy to have found a little piece of heaven. The rooms are beautiful, the service is excellent and it's far enough away so you can feel a little bit of Egypt too.

If you don't want a tourist trap resort, you will want to stay here. It is a charming little village outside of the main centre. We LOVED it. And the price is unbeatable in Sharm.

Amazing!

Room Tip: All of them are wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple