staff: that they pick you up as soon as you arrive from the airplane to avoid the rows is wonderfull. The reception, the lobby, the breakfast, the beach, the restaurants everywhere enough staff and most of them are friendly. The tirana big restaurant (to visit when you book halfboard) : the food nice, the people (russian rude, loud, farmer like) that are visiting that restaurant are awfull... For us the italian restaurant was ok. Allthough even there the russian people where pfffff...... The rooms in the ROYAL SAVOY are clean, but old.... The bathroom is overdated, the shower not possible to stand under because to low... But the rooms are big and furthermore ok. We love it to have tv and dvd in the room and after some starting up problems (all the staff should know how to get it working!) i could enjoy my ipad. Thanks Mohamed, Samuel Anna, Eva and all the others who gave us the feeling that our wishes where ok. Even the guy at the flonder where we did our snorkeling was patient and friendly. We are coming back with our kids, who will probably do some things at SOHO. For us the private beach and only some super friendly english people where enough.
(couple from Amsterdam). The people who where trying to sell some services (diving, beauty etc.) where only coming once so it didnt feel to pushy. We did a pedicure, but we think they where not qualified but also friendly. In Holland a pedicure is done quite different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh