Another near perfect holiday here again. Staff still as attentive and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
Beach area for Royal guests greatly improved. Building work still ongoing, shame the new building is not completed yet, maybe next year ? Bathrooms and royal lounge are starting to look tired, but does not spoil the holiday.
Reviewed this hotel several times. Still say for five hours flying time for a luxury holiday in January/February/March it is excellent value.
Slightly concerned that they are considering allowing children into the Royal Savoy. Please don't as it will spoil the atmosphere. There are plenty of other hotels that take children and it would spoil the peace and tranquility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh