See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Location is excellent just in the heart of Namma bay and Excellent breakfast is served in the morning. When we booked it, price was a steal and management has been generous to extend my stay for 2 days at same price. Mr. Ahmed is young capable manager and Mr. Islam is hard worker who manages the reception calls as well as takes care of check-in process.

Staff at reception desk need to be more confident and empowered in taking decisions instead of depending on manager for everything. My check in was delayed just because Mr. Samy did not have change and as i said earlier he had trouble deciding whether to borrow egp 55 from me or lent egp 5 to me. Finally he borrowed egp 55 from me instead of letting me go with egp 5 which i could have paid after 10 mins. More maturity required here in dealing with guests. Beach is small/rocky and not worth swimming for adults. Suggestion: increase your price instead of asking money for petty things like a water bottle in the room or some ice from room service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Abdel Moneim M, Director of Sales at Cataract Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Mr. Mohamed;

Many thanks for your kind comment, hope to meet your expectation in the next visit
Looking forward to welcome you again at Cataract Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I think and it’s opinion of all other guests the hotel between ⭐️⭐️or⭐️⭐️⭐️
1/the food is so limited and in half board system you pay extra money for evening drink!!!!at morning drinks also so limited vise to other hotel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️they include u in all beautiful service in half board
,2/the room is un comfortable neither bed nor room color even bathroom so terrible they ,I stayed their for 4 days never put bath shampoos
3/the level of ppl in hotel between so educated and so lower level even I annoyed 2times by the guest even one time I compliant on vacation activity
4/in general staff are not bad but not so good
5/about good points in hotel location perfect and animation staff lovely with sandy beach it’s nice

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ms. Dlnya;

Many thanks for your kind comment, we will do our best to improve and meet your expectation in the next visit
Looking forward to welcome you again at Cataract Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

At our check-in, it was difficult to understand why they cut my bracelet from the previous hotel where i spent 6 nights. I wanted to keep it as souvenir. They donner speak english or so badly. I book à deluxe room with sea view all inclusive. Room was nice, but all inclusive is only with soft drink and no tea break as mentioned.That is not mentioned on the booking voucher. Hotel is nice and well located, good food, nice pool, but beach small and smell gazoline all day (close to all water activities). Beach bed all broked and matress so dirty...My sister was coming in naama the day after and wanted to visit as we come in sharm 2/3 time/year with big group. We were escorted to my room with a security man like bad people. And ask for my sister tout pay 120 LE if she want to stay the afternoon on their beach....Shame on them, we are coming back 10 room on February, and even if hotel is nice, you feel spied all day like in jail....it's a very strange atmosphere. So for sure i will never go back there. There is so many hotels and no tourist except arabic guest, and they are not commercial at all.....that the fisrt since i come in sharm i felt such strange bad atmosphere in a hotel and for sure staff feel it also as there are not smiling and bot helpfull. Fortunetly the chef cooker was very nice with us and restaurant staff. Also, I lost/ or get stolled my passeports. When I told them nobody was concerned, and as soon I said I have to go go the police to advice of my lost/stoll documents I had like 5 persons able to help me...and in 5 minutes they found my passeports in my room.....also my friend get locked in her bathroom and she had to broke the door to get out after more than one hour....when she went to the reception to explain her bad experience, they just go to the room, fixe the door...they didn't do any commercial favour for her. She could stay all night in her bathroom...but for them doesn't matter.....shame on them. I work in hotel since more than 25 years and travelled in all the world and it's my worst experience I ever had.....If I didn't prepaid i will for sure change hotel...Linda Kara. France

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KLindaK01
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I love the location of the hotel see view in the heart of neema bey . Staff was friendly but not very professional. almost no Amenities,but i managed it, I did enjoyed my time there and planing to go again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Abdel Moneim M, Director of Sales at Cataract Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mr. Soliman;

Many thanks for your comments which will be taken in our consideration to increase the staff trainings and hope to meet your satisfaction in the next visits.
Looking forward to welcome you always at Cataract Layalina Resort

Abdel Moneim Mokhtar

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I love the location of the hotel '''' see view ''' . Good laundry and clean . Staff was friendly .
It's in the centre of naama bay. The suit was amazing nice balcony . And it's really quite place. The food is Good. I recommend the hotel for couples.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple