See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Things started off with our room being delayed for cleaning and we had to wait in the lobby for a while, which would have been okay if the Air Con was on and you weren't surrounded by flies. Finally made it to our hotel room and there were also many flies there as well. Beds are hard as a rock and have a comfort level of none. Tv doesn't pick up any channels. Toilet is broken and has a string to flush. Bathroom in general is filthy. Very low water pressure in shower it's practically useless as you have to hold the switch valve with one hand and shower with the other. Towels appeared clean but all have stains so I did not use them. Also one very annoying feature is that when you remove your key from the slot in the room, all the electricity cuts off and they only provide you with one key. If you want to take a nap while another person goes outside prepare to keep the key and lock them out or give them the key and go without any lights or air con.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ash I
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I booked there a double room for 3 nights
The reception guys are nice
The animation team don't stop the music beside the pool
The pool is nice only if people care .but it was dirty
The hotel is well renovated
The room was wide enough space . The bathroom is good although there was stinky smells comes from nowhere . I don't know exactly
The air condition was very good and the pool view also
Thanks and keep moving to be better

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Sharm El Sheikh to get married at a resort. We arrived about a week early... The plan was to stay in a cheaper hotel for a while, before the rest of the family/friends showed up at the resort we were getting married at.

We found Mazar through hotels.com. We didn't know what to expect as the price was lower than a lot of those around. When we arrived, we were blown away. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is extremely accommodating. We even became friends with the owner who went out of his way to make sure everything was up to standard.

Overall, we can't recommend this place enough. Thanks to everyone there who made our trip an unforgettable one! We hope to see you guys again in the future!

Will and Olya

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
managment2015, Guest Relations Manager at Mazar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you sir and we hope to see you back in Mazar you & your wife more than welcome in the same room everytime in the hotel 326.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

A terrible service ,first of all once i got the hotel after long day of traveling and I was so exhausted however i didn't find a sip of water in room and even when i was calling the reception asking why no water ,He said it`s with extra charge and i asked how that happens this is not hospitality at all in-additional ,Wifi with 100 extra charges .
What a bad service .Room without drinking water. I`v never seen that before .
I`d recommend it to any of my friends or family at all .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
managment2015, Guest Relations Manager at Mazar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

First we would like to thank you for your review , which is nothing to do with our service as your accommodation is room only so it mean without food and drinks and bottle of water cost 10 EGP less than a dollar and also wifi is an extra service not included in your reservation and it's mentioned in your reservation cost 4 dollars per 24 hours we offered you 100 EGP for your stay 5 dollars .
If you just read your booking agreement well you will find all that written and mentioned what is free of charge and whoch service with extra charge .
It was our pleasure to write more about room size or restaurant or swimming pool because we respect our guest reviews and it's our mirror.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I am happy that so well spent their holidays, i want to express my gratitude to all the staff of this hotel! pleasant atmosphere, every morning I ate a wonderful breakfast, staff friendly, sympathetic!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rina7771
managment2015, Manager at Mazar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016