Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$87
View deal
WyndhamUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
TraveluroUS$89
Lol.travelUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The room was not cleaned in a daily base. Towels not replaced daily. The air conditioner was very noisy. It was replaced after a few days.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank 904ramb
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Do not be fooled by the pictures. This place is nothing like it shows. Rooms are old and need better blankets and beds. REDO THIS PLACE. Even checking in took 15 min.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Room = clean, food was solid. Managers treated me with nothing but respect. I was nervous I was going to be rushed out at the check out time but they gave me late check out no problem. The staff was always kind.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2017

The room was very nice, especially for the fair cost. My favorite perk of our room was the big flat screen TV and comfortable bed.
The manager was pleasant and able to provide helpful information on nearby restaurants. Would certainly stay here again!

Also, they include breakfast!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I must admit that I was skeptical to stay here because of previous reviews. However, I had a surprisingly nice, enjoyable stay at this hotel. Spacious room, nice amenities, comfortable bed, friendly staff- you can't beat it for the price!

Date of stay: January 2017