1,256 results
All reviews three corners animation team mahmoud tayee general manager mr special thanks sister hotel next door sea view see you soon swimming pool is nice holiday beach bar red flag clean hotel big thanks aqua gym visited this hotel these guys
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

When they asked me to go along to egypt, at first i was a little doubtful.

Once arrived at the hotel it felt like coming home. People in this hotel are so kind and heartwarming. I could really ask them anything, and they would do anything possible to help me!

The room with a stunning view over the Red Sea was spacious and was vert tidy thanks to the daily care of the houskeeping!

Also every meal at the hotel was delicious from breakfast to diner. To the people who work at the restaurant I can only say: keep up the good work!!

When I was laying down at the pool or at the beach I enjoyed the great cocktails and other drinks the hotel has to offer with a splendid service!

When you were looking for some other kind of relaxation you could visit the hotel spa!

For some more action, you could do all kind of activities with the motivating and energetic animation team!

About Egypt my eyes opened and i noticed how much this country has to offer! Hurghada is a vibrant city with tons of places you will never forget.

About the Red Sea with its numberous coral reefs and magnificant fish i can only say it is breathtaking in the good sense of the word :p It is a true paradise for divers and people who like snorkeling.

This country has also a lot of history and culture. You should certainly visit Luxor and Caïro.

To people who never visited Egypt and all other people I can only say go visit Hurghada and stay in Royal Star Three Corners and you will have a blast of a vacation you will never forget!!! Thanks for a wonderful holiday!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear guest,

Sunny and warm greetings From The Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write your review
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic holiday with us and we thank you for your comments and feedback.
It was our pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you again soon at The Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend had a great time at your hotel! Best service ever, we loved the food,bar, the staff was amazing and our room was 5/5. Very Nice view fr.o.m. The balcony we could se the beautiful beach/ocean. We felt like queens... I Will Come back Again this summer! The hotel have Guards 24/7 sp you feel safe.
Methad,Bob,Alex,ragab and many more we thankyou for Everything! (Staff)
I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. /Miranda from. sweden

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mi R
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience at The Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort We are very happy to read that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us, specially the friendliness and efficiency of the personnel and the food

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Comfortable, clean room with sea and pool view from balcony. We had a couple of problems which were dealt with immediately. Excellent staff, very friendly and always good for a laugh. Served fruit kebabs on the beach in the morning - nice touch. Food was well cooked and tasty. We had a relaxing holiday and look forward to returning.

Room tip: Our room, on the LH side of the pool was in the sun for most of the day.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brian m
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear guest,

Sunny and warm greetings From The Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write your review

Reviewed 20 March 2016

The hotel has a great bunch of guys who will do anything to make your stay the best it can be. The rooms are very nice the restaurant has a great selection of food to suit everyone there are the usual diving wellbeing spa and lots of trips available from the hotel aswell'

Room tip: rear rooms face the pool and sea view but all rooms are very nice
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Excellent hotel. I stayed there for 4 nights during my honeymoon and everything was excellent. Service, food, sea view rooms are amazing. The price of all inclusive is very good compared to the service you get.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear guest,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review of our Hotel.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are sure that your experience here will be of interest to people considering holidaying with us.

We hope that we may welcome you back sometime in the near future.