We travelled as a family group of nine, including two disabled children. We arrived at 9:45pm feeling exhausted and tried to check in. We have travelled widely and expected this to be a simple exercise, a very rude man behind the desk shuffled papers for 45 mins, until I asked to speak to the manager. He arrived and said there had obviously been a mix up, two of the rooms were okay but they didn't appear to have a reservation for my husband and myself and even though we had all the correct vouchers and booking details they would not allow us to stay in the hotel until we booked a room for the night. They wouldn't even let us make a phone call and the situation was only rectified the following morning when my husband contacted our agents. Definitely not impressive treatment.
Overall the rooms are clean but every single day I had to chase the room boy looking for towels something I have never had to do before. The drinks in the fridge were only replaced three times in a two week stay. There is no hospitality tray in the rooms so you can't make a hot drink either. The toiletries in the bathroom don't get replaced and we had to resort to pinching toilet rolls from the public areas for use in our rooms.
The pool areas are clean and the children loved the water park but don't try and get a drink at the pool bar, the record was a 39 minute wait and it isn't the waiters fault there just isn't enough staff.
The food is very very poor quality and boring, it is aimed at the local people so you won't find anything you recognise or anything that looks vaguely tasty. Food is not replenished when trays are empty. The menu is almost the same every day. We lived on toast, bread and watery soup. The desserts were nice and a self service so we filled up those.
It is really a shame because this hotel could be a real 5star hotel, they just need to train their reception staff not to be so rude, they need to get their housekeeping sorted and spend a bit more on food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park