US$187
US$228
US$193
US$189
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$231
US$191
Cancelon
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$137
HotelsClick
Priceline
  • Pool
2,359 results
All reviewsaqua parkbeach barfishgames roomwave poolgreat holidaysister hotelswim up roomquad bikingsoft drinksanimation teamlife guardssenzo malldesert safarismall tipeastern europeansa la carte
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

It was a very good experience and a beautiful place and the animation team was great and friendly and special thanks to the beautiful Natasha and camaro it was wonderful.......
very beautiful weather and have aqua park

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank fady r
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best hotels if you planning to visit hurghada ..restaurant and the aqua is very nice and the animation team is the most amazing and professional I had ever seen in hotels "Natasha and camaro" they are so kindly and make your stay unbelievable and more joy and enjoying

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

unpolitical staff specially Amr from reception, house keeping isnot prfessional all the stuff need to be replaced, food quality is very bad and low varities . Big pool but and great aqua park the sea isnot good as u must go to the marina

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank engmostafaelgawady
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We returned from our one week stay at Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park 10 days ago. The hotel is fantastic, very well decorated and maintained. Reading the bad reviews I think they are written for a different hotel because they are completely opposite to our experience.The rooms and the grounds including the pools mere cleaned on daily basis and were spotless.The man cleaning our room, Mohammed, always made sure we had everything we needed.
Food was always fresh and well cooked; I do not understand the people criticising the food. Of course you won't find egg and bacon for breakfast in a muslim country but there are many other options. Yes, we had to queue for omelette and pasta but that was because they were made with the ingredients of our choice. Everything was tasty and well cooked and different choice every day. Plenty of vegetarian options and neither I nor my daughter had upset stomachs. But again if you look for junk food like chicken nuggets you definitely won't find it there. I would only suggest a bigger range of fruits. There are plenty of restaurant to choose from in the evening. I really liked the Chinese and the Mongolian but even the Lebanese was fantastic, they didn't have a vegetarian main but still managed to provide a good selection for my daughter and her huge appetite.

The pools were perfect . Many water slides at the aqua park and plenty of lifeguards but I feel they need more training on first aid. There was an accident with a little girl one day and they were not prepared to act adequately at all. I was not allowed to help as a nurse and there was a female doctor who was also ignored. We were just pushed away.
The beach was lovely and always plenty of sunbeds. the water was extremely warm but very shallow.
The entertainment team were doing a great job, always amusing us but never pushy, They were even teaching the guests to dance belly dances. Every evening there was a different performance, we enjoyed all programmes and never got bored.
The gym had a good range of equipment, never busy, I would only suggest a water dispenser there and some antibacterial gel to clean the appliances with after use.
We booked some massages at the spa including sauna, body scrub, steaming and medical massages with special oils which I didn't enjoy. The staff was very rough, me and my daughter were in the same room and instead of music we were listening to their conversation in Arabic. There was no privacy, the door was open all the time and there were many people passing by.
The rest of the staff at the hotel was working very hard, always smiling and making us feel not only respected but special. They were doing their best but still not able to cope with the workload. In my opinion the shortage of staff especially at the pool bars and the restaurants has to be addressed. The reception staff were very kind and always ready to help unlike some bad reviews but again they were struggling with the demand.
We booked a day out to Hurghada with Red sea Holidays in an air conditioned coach and that was a good value for money. The guide Abu was very knowledgeable and always ready to answer different questions. Also with the same company we went on a nice day out in a luxurious boat.We were taken for a snorkeling and then to the Paradise island where we had lunch. The island itself was a real jewel,something unbelievably beautiful. Abu and the snorkelling instructor Ray made the day unforgettable. They are true assets to Red Sea Holidays. We were very impressed overall with our Red Sea Holidays experience, always felt safe and well looked after.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Marusya S
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I visited in January with my husband, 2 small children and my in laws. This was my in laws first holiday abroad, and it couldn't have been more perfect and such a positive experience for them. The team on reception are fantastic, always happy to help and go out of their way, particularly Mohammed. The overall finish of the hotel was superb, beautiful marble floors and decor. The room in itself was perfect for what we needed, lovely and clean, air con, massive shower, double bed, single and a cot. The food was very nice, something different every night and cooked fresh in front of you, the salad bar is extensive. The waiters within the restaurant are very friendly and always happy to assist. The pools were brilliant, a quiet relaxing area of pools for those wanting some quiet away from the madness of he aquapark. The aquapark itself was brilliant for us with the kids, snack bar and kids club were right next to us. The beach wasn't amazing as the tide was very far out every time we ventured down, great for looking for crabs and shells though. The area surrounding is derelict but you can get taxis for a price if you haggle, but always book through your hotel, senzo mall is close by and nice to visit, downtown hurghada and the old town are brilliant shopping spots too. I really recommend the trip to the marina and the dessert quad excursion. This hotel and staff enabled us to have a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday, 100% recommend

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family