1,778 results
All reviews active pool animation team nightly shows shuttle bus lots of swimming pools pools were fantastic dana beach resort kids pool different languages main pool is tagine main restaurant cleaned every day bottled water two weeks eastern europeans alcoholic drinks
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The show is so amusing and cheap, but they could have made the show longer. The place looked really like a fantasy. The show in different languages so everybody can understand. I really recommend it for everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited on 2 July 2018 for a two week stay. Arrived late at night but given a very warm and friendly welcome.Room had been recently refurbished so very modern and up to date with a spacious bathroom and shower and well cleaned on a daily basis. Choice of restaurants with great food in all and plenty of choice.Also a good choice of pool areas.All staff Bar/restaurant/cleaners and pool attendants very friendly and attentive especially Attia El Saye who went over and above to make our holiday perfect. I would recommend this hotel and hope to return in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Just returned home from this fabulous hotel. All staff we encountered were very friendly and went out of their way for us. Food was great always something to eat and plenty of choice. The room was cleaned every day and had a lovely view over the relaxation pool. There were not many Brits there at the time we were there we only met one couple in our entire stay. The hotel was mainly German but again they were friendly. We booked a trip to Mahmya ( Egyptian Caribbean) we booked with our rep, but could have booked with the hotel for £30 cheaper. The island is amazing, food was good and the snorkeling was out of this world would definitely recommend this trip. We visited the Marina on 3 occasions, booked the taxi with the hotel rather than using normal taxis. The Marina is beautiful and we found a great restaurant called Grill and Chill, they did amazing fillet steaks at a very reasonable price. All in all a lovely holiday and we would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank KPFAM33
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Wonderful hotel, I was with my husband for 2 weeks, from July 26 to August 9, 2018, earlier I visited other hotels in hurghada, but it made a great impression on me, for the Egyptian conditions ... good food, clean restaurants, clean rooms cleaned everything , very nice waiters in restaurants, all great, all I recommend this hotel ... best regards, great waiter Moustafa Ragab, Sayed and other waiters. see you next year..Anna, Dariusz FROM POLAND

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

It was a disaster trip. I booked the family room, they gave me two bedrooms sweet which is totally different than the one in booking or even their website. An old-fashioned furniture packed with mosquitos. My eife and I spent our nights trying to kill as much as we can. The management offerd a spray that has a smell that could kill us before the mosquitos. My daughter got bad skin reaction to the mosquito bites and she couldn't go to the pool ever. Tried to change the room but no room where available and when they offer one I had only one day left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family