US$96
US$75
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

1,567 results
All reviewsprivate poolgrand suiteindian restaurantreubensunken bathin suite diningfour seasonssahl hasheeshdressing roomexecutive chefcold towelsthe general managersitting areadive centresun creamlion fishwhole team
Reviewed 28 March 2018

There are so many better choices along the eastern cost of Egypt along the Red Sea than this hotel. It is certainly not value for money. If you sneeze you will be charged!! Not to mention that there are so many better beaches I visited than this one. It is OK for young couples but not the best choice for families with kids.
Food is good & staff are generally friendly. Accommodations are average. I will not go there again with so many better choices available in that area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank neutron69
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your review on the Trip Advisor forum

I would like to thank you for appreciating the good food and the friendly staff and we being the ideal hotel for young couples.

I have also taken note of your comment of not being value for money especially if you are a big family with lots of children. I agree that we can be expensive however we do provide unparalleled value to our guests.

First of all our accommodation is only suites. We have only 102 suites spread over 48 acres offering privacy and comfort. Secondly being a bed and breakfast hotel we provide variety of A la carte options. We use the best available ingredients. If you compare us with any hotel in Egypt you will end up paying a much higher price for the same or lower quality of food. We also provide a lot of amenities from complimentary mineral water in the room or on beach/pool, fresh fruits, sun tan lotion, kids amenities and even beach shoes, all to make the stay comfortable and memorable.

Our kids club also provide and offer a lot to our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again and hope that we will be able to exceed your expectations the next time you are here.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel and excellent staff! The suite that came as standard was beautiful and spacious! We had fresh fruit and water every day! Every member of staff was courteous and kind! Enjoyed our stay thoroughly! Had a massage at the spa and loved it so booked another one! Food was delicious and thoroughly enjoyable!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank nishhussain
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments on the Trip Advisor forum.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and in particular enjoyed the food in the restaurants and massage at the spa. I will share your kind comments with the team. It will encourage us to do even better

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very nice hotel, I consider it one of the top best hotels in Egypt
Great Customer Service, very supportive and helpful staff
I've been there many times, one of them was during my honeymoon when we had this suite with private pool

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation on the Trip Advisor forum

We look forward to welcoming you to The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh in the near future

kind regards,

The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My flight was cancelled so I changed my dates! I was greeted with amazing hibiscus mint tea at 12am midnight!
The staff is amazing! Special thanks to mustafa! Amazing nice person help me with my needs! He's very professional! He have great customer service! The best hotel I stayed in! I will always visit here when I come to hurghada! Thanks oberoi and mustafa for accommodating me! I love this hotel! My favorite in the world! Everyone that visits Egypt please stay here you will be very satisfied! The staff made me feel like a queen! Thanks again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and appreciation on Trip Advisor forum.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and the team especially Mustafa exceeded your expectations.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh in the near future

kind regards

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have stayed at Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh a few times now. The service is impeccable, food is fresh and plentiful with lots of variety and caters for vegetarians well. The rooms offer stylish decor, lounge areas and private court yards. swimming pools are good and pool areas relaxing. You can lounge on the beach and staff come to you with cool towels and fruit to refresh and hydrate. The There are several restaurants, which offer great fare and entertainment. It is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The beach offers good snorkeling and a haven for divers. The hotel has a great PADI dive centre offering a wealth of courses. I did my open water cert whilst here.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Raeline B

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation on The Trip Advisor forum.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Your words will encourage us to do even better.

We want to thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

kind regards