“My favorite restaurants in Hurghada”
Review of Mafia Pizza

Mafia Pizza
Ranked #48 of 380 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Whenever I am in Hurghada I can't miss going to Mafia restaurant which is right next to Little Buddha club. I love their pizzas specially the quattro formage one which was so cheesy and delicious specially that I love cheese (Its so heavy for one regular person). I also tried the zuppa de mare (seafood soup) which was really good. I tried their pastas and it was delicious as well. The service in this restaurant always really great. What I really love about this place is the decoration and the Italian atmosphere you feel while being in it with Frank Sinatra singing it's simply unforgettable too!!!!

4  Thank Fahmi M

Reviewed 12 January 2016

i come to restaurant 3 time lovely food the pizza and grill beef filled nice tastes great.
really great staff.i come beak think`s

6  Thank Ezzeldin S
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I was a dinner here with my friends. Servies was gorgeous. The food was very nice. Spedialy I liked so much the Margarita with mozzarella.Thank you very much for the nice night.

1  Thank Johnatan B
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

A nice place with an indoor & outdoor areas. Their pizza tastes great & really great staff. And also their golash soup & juices. Worth trying

1  Thank Ahmed E
Reviewed 7 February 2015 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here the pizza and pasta was perfect and the guys were so helpful when my friend had a touch of sun stroke and fainted. Definitely recommend it :))

4  Thank NatalieJ1976