9,405 results
All reviews four corners waves bar a la carte restaurants topaz restaurant blue marine main restaurant animation team la perla water slides aqua parks mohamed hassan thomson rep towel art swim up room relaxing pool special thanks fish
Reviewed 8 March 2016

good break away would recommend hotel with its 18 pools 4 being heated. highly recommend jaz aqua blue nx door bar staff very friendly and welcoming can not do enough for you. hotel clean. gardening department take a massive bow the greenery is beautiful peaceful and very calming. food didnt always meet up to five star status not enough choice and at times lunchtime tea time the same too many chiefs in dining area at bars not enough staff so need to wait for drinks. sun from 0630 to 1800 no rush for beds they are everywhere different sun bathing opportunity every day and yet still tranquil

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dawn J
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are extremely happy that you enjoyed a “good break away” with us and would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff, cleanliness, and gardens.
We note your comments regarding the pools, and would advise that we have 17 pools, of which only 4 are not heated.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Hotel spotless, service great, staff friendly and attentive. Had the best experience ever in the ALa Carte Italian, Oriental and Asian - superb food ! Fish restaurant not to our taste but if you can deal with bones and heads on fish I am sure the food would be superb. Buffett restaurant was a repetative and did get busy even with the hotel at well less than half capacity. Overall great value for money and a great holiday

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are so happy that you enjoyed "a great holiday" with us and would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our cleanliness, service and staff.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Jaz Aquamarine Resort

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Clean spacious hotel, generally good food although the pool snack bar offered slow service and food that didn't compare to the main restaurant. Not a lot of options in the snack bar. Location was good though and ideal for easy access to many day trips Would visit again

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Jaz Aquamarine Resort

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Last month me and my partner stayed at Jaz Aquamarine for 1 week, we booked 2 days before flying out so got an amazing deal and I'd happily pay 2-3 times that to return again, or so I thought...
The room is perfect, however the first night around 2am we noticed the patio door lock was broken and even though the time there was 2 maintenance men fixing it within half an hour.
Can't complain about the food but on the first night we were told to try the "less busy" restaurant, we did for he first night and decided the second night to try the main restaurant, this is next to none and we didn't return to the smaller one, haitham was brought over for the week to help in the main restaurant from the neighbouring hotel and well he made our holiday, he is the kindest person I've ever met and I would return purely to talk to him again in fact the manager at the restaurant who checked we were okay every single day promised us if we returned he would bring him over for the week, haitham worked in the "British" area of the restaurant it's called the "adults" area however on at least 3 occasions there was children in there however everyone was simply British.
People try ALOT to sell you things but I imagine less so if you went in summer as there's more people but if you're not interested then just say you done whatever it is, their none the wiser. Except from josef who works for the spa, he is a true gentleman and knows what he is talking about. One major issue we did have was we went to the Italian al a cart and my partner who is a vegetarian ordered pasta with tomato and basil (simple) and while eating her meal she realised there was meat in it so didn't eat anymore, when the staff asked us how our meal was I explain and the member of staff explained that he thought she would prefer that, and another time we was at the pool bar I ordered a non alcoholic drink but he brought us over an alcoholic one which we only knew about after tasting and he said about he thought we'd prefer it.
We were planning to return within a few months however the last night ruined it for us. Every night we would go to the lobby bar and sit outside and have cocktails and sisha, perfect. We got to know the staff there extremely well and they were aware it was our last night. As the night got later and less people were present me and my partner went to the toilet (both female) and a staff member asked where we were going and we explain he then tried to follow us and asked if he could join us so we turned around to leave as we felt uncomfortable, as we were heading back to our room we saw another member of staff who asked for our email and as we had been talking to him all week my partner accepted but he asked us to go with him into the back of bar area, we said no and he kept asking and asking until he got angry because we declined. This made my partner and myself feel very uncomfortable and unsafe for the rest of our holiday. It's a shame those 2 men we thought were amazing staff ended up ruining our holiday. We would have returned again without a doubt however I know don't think we would.

Date of stay: February 2016
5  Thank AmyRobinson15
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our room, food and staff.
With regards to your experience on your last night, we do sincerely apologise for this, and wish that you had brought this to our attention immediately in order that the situation could have been dealt with to your complete satisfaction. This behavior will not be tolerated and we request that you e-mail us direct with further information in order that an investigation may be held and further action taken.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful time here and cannot wait to come back the staff was brilliant and the animation team was very friendly and in contact with couple of the staff, could not foult the rooms and food so many pools to choose from had a woderful time

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are delighted that you enjoyed “a wonderful time here” with us, and would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff, rooms, food and pools.
We look forward to inviting you back again soon.