Citadel Azur Resort
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$210
Sheraton.com
US$65
US$52
  • Pool
Old Palace Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$648
US$143
US$103
US$111
1,728 results
All reviewssea viewmozart cafela gondolapalm poolanimation teamharbour innamazing hotelmain restaurantsea waterfish restaurantnice animationrecommend this resortdeluxe roombeauty salonall inclusive packagebreakfast and dinnercoral reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Being the only English was a bit hard as no one to chat to,hotel is big and very well laid out plenty of places to choose from to sunbath some nice touches were the Austrian cafe and the ice cream and panni place but the main restaurant not so good food very repetitive weekly menu as appose to fortnightly in every other hotel we have stayed at also staff clearing tables after 8 in the evening to set for breakfast meant every evening had to hunt for half set table if we were lucky or chase very miserable waiters to set table different attitude if you were German!!
Really nice barman at the palm pool Mohamed Mustaf and bar man in lobby bar most just ignored us again as we weren't German .
Lovely clean room and very pleasant cleaners

Room Tip: Block 3 central to everything
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Khaled_Sadek, General Manager at Citadel Azur Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Lgarvey2015,

Thank you for sharing your experience online following your recent vacation here with us at Citadel Azur Resort - Sahl Hasheesh, where the whole team spares the maximum effort to ensure the highest possible level of our guest satisfaction.

We are endlessly thankful for your comments and will take other remarks into immediate consideration in bid to achieve further improvement.

It was our pleasure to host your vacation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Citadel Azur Resort soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed with my family at this Hotel from 11th to 15th of August, 2017. The Hotel did not allow my Mom and Sister to use the main pool and Jacuzzi because they are wearing Burkini. Yes, this is happening in a Muslim Country! I really do not recommend this Resort for all Muslim Families in the middle east and gulf. I live in United Arab Emirates since 31 years now and I have never faced this situation. This is a pure example of RACISM.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Akram_Zeyada

Dear Mr. Akram_Zeyada,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Citadel Azur Resort and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We greatly appreciate all comments received from our valued guests and deeply regret for failing to meet your expectations in regards to dress code policy that is applied in resort swimming pools & Jacuzzi.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience encountered and I assure your kindself that we treat all our guests of different nationalities equally with the respect.

We place a great value on your continued relationship with Citadel Azur Resort and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

One of the most charming resorts I have ever visited in my life. Everything was just awesome. The service was attentive, the buffet always have wide variety of food, and lastly the views were magical. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Khaled_Sadek, General Manager at Citadel Azur Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mr. Remon,

On behalf of the Citadel Azur Resort – Sahl Hasheesh team, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we truly look forward to your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I spent 4 days and i wish it could be more..i would like to thank all the staff for the respectable work and showing assistance at any time...place loaction is amazing beside all the facility & the service in the hotel.
Special thanks to the Executive chef yasser salem & Mr.zakaria (the lobby man ) for their hard work and the wonderfull taste of the food ..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Manar,

We would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your online feedback following your recent stay with us at Citadel Azur Resort-Sahl Hasheesh!

It was a great pleasure to read through your comments that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We really appreciate your comments about Executive Chef Yasser Salem & Mr. Zakaria and the service they provide. Your feedback was passed on and I am sure it will continue to motivate them to deliver a perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This resort offers all you can think of at the Red Sea. The receptionists are welcoming, accept credit, debit cards and cash.
The rooms are something else, spacious, comfortable well illuminated and has writing table, two seater minibar and in this case two single beds. I would have preferred one double but no chance to ask. My room has the sea view and a balcony.
Bathroom with options of gel, shampooing body lotion and others. There is room service at affordable rates.
Wifi only in the lobby not available in the rooms, I think it was on a purpose as that will compel guests to have a good sleep without having to be on the net all times. But you can purchase one day wifi in your room for a fee of about 7 US dollar.
It is an all inclusive hotel, therefore you eat, drink as you like including breakfast, lunch and dinners. All kinds of drinks are available for free.
It is entertainment all week round in different arenas or locations, most free some on tickets purchase. For swimmers and divers, this is an ideal home.
I can go on and on....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Khaled_Sadek, General Manager at Citadel Azur Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Halidu,

We are sincerely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and impatiently looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!