US$144
US$131
US$118
US$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$196
US$116
US$76
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscaribbean barvoodoo diversanimation teamhotel is locatedideal locationsheraton streetprivate beachhotel entertainmentper daypool barlovely hotelgreat friendslittle repetitivecouple of nightswater aerobicsgreat holidaychoose this hotel
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Just returned from a 10 night stay.
The hotel is nice, small and our room 458 was lovely with amazin views and kept clean every day.
Food was fine, with plenty to choose from.
The beach area is lovely with plenty of sun beds.
Caribbean Bar is amazin with the most yummy cocktails and lovely views.
However outside the hotel on Sheraton St is horrible we hated it so much hassell from shopkeepers and its like Beirut all dirty knocked down bulidings.
The Animation team... Dibo.. Sam.. Vicky... such lovely people who made us feel so welcome.
The Russian girl Nadia a think she was called was so rude, she did not speak to us for a week and i found her very "common " and unproffesional she spoilt the rest of the team and needs to go .. awfull girl.
Would we return... No... am afraid not.
The reason for that is the Animation Teams programe was terrible, so boring and no fun,but its not there fault its mostly the people who stay there dont want do anything which is fine, but we like a lot more activities going on during the day and evening.
Also we did not like the location of the hotel.

Thank you for a nice holiday and a special mention to Dibo who was such a lovely, kind, friendly man.. you made our holiday special.

Amanda and Brian xx

Room Tip: Room 458... fabulous.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sunkisses57
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Having just returned from the Bella Vista, we had a fantastic time in Eygpt,
The Hotel staff where great, from Mohamed in the pool bar and the lobby in the evenings, to Hassen and Tarek for excursions, my wife is a coeliac (gluten free)
Eid the top chef was fantastic in making sure she could eat the right foods.
Overall great hotel superb pool and fantastic beach for snorkelling
The boys in the Caribbean are the best Nzaggi and Mohammed thank you!
Special mention to the cleaners who are top drawer, a new pattern on the towels everyday ammused us, we will return.

Room Tip: Room 261 sea view amazing,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yidotillidie
Reviewed 14 April 2018

went middle of march for 2weeks with my mam and cannot fault this hotel, staff etc. food very nice and salads bread lovely. all food topped up and hot all the time so no probs at all. beer great and red wine nice. pizza in la luna excellent and very reasonable as at the pool bar. room excellent spacious and cleaned thoroughly. we loved this hotel for everything it had to offer with no complaints at. some very rude foreign men but actually the foreign women were the most ignorant I found on occasions! pushing in and not saying please or thank you but if you told them to wait their turn as I did they did. such hard working staff and management I cannot thank you all enough. we met some lovely english people from different parts of uk which was a pleasure. we highly recommend this hotel and cannot fault it at all and will be returning as a family soon. thank you bella vista.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 13 April 2018

As I enjoy diving with Voodoo Divers, I this time chose to stay at Bella Vista Resort because Voodoo Divers is located there. It turns out to be an average resort with very large but very noisy rooms. A hot or at least warm shower would have been nice, but I had to make due with cold water my entire stay. The food is definitely not the best in Hurghada and the staff in the pool and beach area is very rude and disrespectful to women. On the plus side, the resorts central location is great, and the garden is lovely.
Because I'm diving the resorts quality is not that important as time spent in the resort and using its facilities is minimal, but if you are just looking for a relaxed, sunny holiday in an all inclusive resort, there are better choices in Hurghada.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I was there over Easter. Always a sunbed to be had no matter what time you get up. Staff are great will look after you whatever you need. I travelled solo been to other hotels alone but this one think its the best everyone will stop and talk no matter what nationality they are or you are I made some great friends there so if you are travelling alone this hotel is for you. Outside there is everything you need bars cafe's shops. a supermarket across the road for the little things crisps and stuff this was my second visit. And I'm looking at going back in August. Even the general manager took time to sit and chat with us all in all not big but big no friendship

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo