All reviews three corners peanuts bar don't eat meat animation team sunset lounge check in was quick egyptian food aqua park an amazing holiday amazing hotel new marina heated pool big thanks special thanks downtown area main restaurant relaxing holiday
Reviewed 2 September 2016

hotel is marvellous beside the downtown,food is delicious.the animation team are very interesting ,the pools and the lagoon are very nice but the rooms are little small but i recommend anyone to go there it is my second time there and i will go there next year

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ahmed M
TTC_Rihana_Resort, General Manager at The Three Corners Rihana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Mr. Ahmed

We are pleased that your vacation at Three Corners Rihana was up to your expectation. We do appreciate that you took the time to write this positive review .
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Please accept my best regards
Cecile lambrecht
General manager

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I have just returned to cairo from el gouna with my mother. It was an amazing 4 days/ 3 nights stay. The resort is so lovely, the staff is helpful & friendly, the food was good. It's so near to Tamr Henna square if you wanna hit some bazars & restaurants. There are tok toks & taxis to get you around el gouna. Definitely one of the best vacations I had in a long time. El gouna is a very beautiful & peaceful place, & I recommend staying there for a week or something not just 3 or 4 days.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pancé I

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you so much for your support to Elgouna. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your vacation at Three Corners Rihana. We do appreciate that you took the time to write such positive review and we hope that we always have the honor to welcoming you

With my best wishes

Reviewed 28 May 2016

first time in el gouna and this hotel. check in was quick and a nice cool drink on arrival first impression on seeing room was oh dear white walls and wardrobe not at all egyptian no kettle no hairdryer though i know you get these if you upgrade but that seemed rather steep so we stuck with it and to be honest after a couple of days it did not bother us at all,we stayed the first week by the pool the second on the lagoon service at both the drink stations was first class .and i found jogging round the lagoon early in the morning really nice. we are not really a/i fans its not our thing so we ate out 5 times.but we always found the food fine and always found something to eat we never went hungry.enjoyed the egyptian food. the staff in this hotel are on the boil and deserve credit as to why it runs so well. well worth the money we paid for this holiday and we will be returning. many thanks.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Rihana Inn from 15th - 29th April, having booked this as a switch from a previous Sharm booking.

We'd only ever been to Sharm, so had no idea what to expect in El Gouna but the Rihana Inn came highly recommended and it didn't disappoint.

We're used to the "normal" Egyptian hotel, with good but fairly repetitive food, basic cleanliness, and OK service, but this is something else. It's billed as 4 stars, as are all the over Egyptian hotels we've been to, but tbh - I'd rate this higher by comparison.

It's clear right from the initial check-in that nothing is too much trouble at the Rihana. We were introduced to Annie the Guest Relations Manager on our second morning and she gave us a personal guided tour of the entire complex. She asked if our room was ok, and offered an upgrade to the larger "resort" rooms if we wanted but as you only sleep in the room we weren't fussed. NB: The "Inn" rooms are slightly smaller than the resort one but tbh it's not an issue unless you like a party after dark!

Literally every member of staff you bump into goes out of their way to make you feel welcome at this Hotel, whether it's a gardener, a security guard, the bellhop or the Hotel Manager Gamal (who can be seen inspecting every aspect of the whole resort morning, noon & night!)

Sadly we were part of only about 4 British couples ( yes - only about 8 Brits) in the whole resort during our stay, so the Brits are largely outnumbered by mainly Dutch, German or Flemish occupants, but we weren't made unwelcome at any point.

The standard of food was excellent, and over the full 2 weeks there was no repeat menu, which was a first for us! Hotel cleanliness in general was also excellent.

A nice extra touch at this hotel is the daily "newspaper" that you get each morning at breakfast which hi-lights what's going on and where throughout each day.

I had a birthday whilst at the hotel and was surprised with a Birthday card and bowl of fruit in the room, a birthday cake at dinner (together with a gang of singing waiters!) and dozens of random well wishes and introductions from staff I hadn't even met previously! Gamal the manager personally came and wished me happy birthday whilst we were at dinner.

If you go to the Rihana expecting the average Egyptian hotel, I can assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised. I can see why so many people seemingly keep going back!

We've decided that we now prefer El Gouna and the Rihana to Sharm now and as soon as we can, will be looking to re-book and get back there.

Rihana Inn - you score A+ from me!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
TTC_Rihana_Inn, General Manager at The Three Corners Rihana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed positive feedback about your vacation at Three Corners Rihana. We are so happy that our hotel and team could gain your satisfaction and your vacation was up to your expectation.

We hope that we will have the honour to welcoming you soon

Please accept my best wishes

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Every time I go to three corners Rihna they impress me more and more with the outstanding service, familiar welcoming special thanks to Mrs Ceclie the GM and Mr Gamal and Mr Nasser... you are the best and will always be

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
TTC_Rihana_Inn, General Manager at The Three Corners Rihana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Mr. Ahmed
Thank you so much for your support. I am really proud to read that our service gained your satisfaction.
i hope that we will have the chance to welcoming you soon

Please accept my sincere regards