“Great location and friendly staff”

Dahab Divers South Sinai Hotel & Dive center
Ranked #12 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This small hotel offers the best of both worlds, the location is ideal, walking distance to almost everything in Dahab (strip, near lighthouse), the rooms are clean and have everything you need, the staff is extremely helpful and if you're on going on a diving trip, there is nothing else you need. Probably also the best dive center (Dahab Divers).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We did our diving courses and fundives at Dahab Divecenter again: we enjoyed it all the way and every minute. Thanks to the great divemasters and Mahmoud.
This divecenter is serious on safety and professional, but also flexible and specially: hospitable. It was always possible to make trips as we like and combine it with other guests. It was like visiting family and friends again.

Great diving here again and for my son to get his PADI open water here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is my second time to stay in DD, I feel the great progress the team has made to develop the hotel, it has even exceeded my expectations. The rooms are very clean and nice, the hotel manager Mr. Mahmoud is supportive and friendly along with every single person in the staff. I took the open water diving course with Captain Midany who is very professional and educating, the diving center attached to the hotel is one of the best with all the needed equipment and facilities. They give the open water license and course like a piece of cake.
The place is progressing and developing, although I was much satisfied with my previous visit, the recent one made me more happy and proud with my choice to be a constant visitor to the hotel.
I strongly suggest this hotel to anyone who want to enjoy Dahab as a city and to enjoy a nice dive or to get a diving license through official course.

Staying in Dahab Divers is like staying at home, it is one of the best places I have ever stayed at.

My next vacation will definitely be in Dahab Divers for the advanced open water course, can't wait.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This was my second time visiting Dahab but my first time in Dahab Divers. I went for the purpose of doing my OW course and I am glad I ended up there.
The hotel is super clean, the bed is comfortable, they clean your room daily, breakfast is decent, the location is in the heart of Dahab walking street and the staff are extremely helpful and professional. They arranged for all the transportation, the price is what you pay else where but you get a decent service.
The diving center is one of the best in town and Madani which has over 14 years of experience is an amazing guy. I had a great time learning and now I am a great diver because of him.
I will defiantly be staying in this hotel in my next visit which will soon ofcourse.
Dahab love :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Great location. Yummy breakfast. Great facilities. Super clean room. The hotel is situated in the heart of the Dahab. Next to the beach. It's perfect for solo travellers like myself couples or families. I'll definitely be back for another stay in 2017. Highly recommended

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo