“Recommended homemade pasta”

Ramez & Paola Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 124 Restaurants in Dahab
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our day off is on monday
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with my wife, the atmosphere was great, great music selection. We ordered delicious pasta and it was more than great. Paula was very friendly and smiley.

71LAKHBATITA, Proprietario at Ramez & Paola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

We hope to see u soon . from us with love..ramez paola and co.Thanks

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Overall it is an amazing experience and personally I highly recommend as must visit to everyone and personally for sure I will visit one more time in my trip.

We visited the place for the first time it was very warm welcome from the owner Paola was so friendly and welcoming so as the stuff is so helpful and funny

They described the dishes in an such intersting way make you love it before you even see it and when it came it actually not less than there description but way more personally I tried the lasagne it was amazing all home made and high quality ingredients and well served , and pizza smoked salmon it was outstanding as it is thin homemade pizza and light and the taste is amazing , the final we decided to try deserts so we tried "hot and cold" actually right here we were in heaven on earth .

Also despite we were large group of 8 persons and laughing with so loud voice and making many noice whenever we tried to apologize for our attitude the owner stated that she love the spirit of the place to be joyful and everybody to have fun

Dear dear friends...thanks a lot. See u soon. Enjoy always. Ramez and paola

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Such an unprofessional & unwelcoming place! We were literally told that we are not welcomed to sit and order before even stepping a foot inside! The owner was very rude and spoke to us in a very unprofessional and uninviting manner. We also saw cats coming out of the kitchen! Even though its a pet friendly place, but that does not mean they should welcome cats inside the kitchen! Definitely not going there again and will make sure none of my friends go there!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The most delicious real Italian pizza I ever tasted , and most amazing hot and cold cake .. simply WOW

71LAKHBATITA, Proprietario at Ramez & Paola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thanks a lot...we see u soonramez and paola

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The most delicious pizza I've ever tasted in my entire life... U go to dahab u can't miss trying it