“Freedive course level 3 SSI”
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
Ranked #9 of 85 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training and equipment also for the most advanced freedivers.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Great bunch. I did a level 3 course and had a great instructor, friendly atmosphere and friendly people. Good with safety protocols. Supporting.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"dives"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Best diving conditions ever.
The blue hole is breathtaking, the water is clear and calm, and the team is great.
Will definitely come back !

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I've spent two wonderful weeks with the Freedive Dahab team: tehnique, relaxasion, monofin and professonalism and warmth on their part. All of these have come after the online equalizing course with Linda, wich was amazingly efficient. I miss you, dear friends. I can't wait to come back to you.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I trained with freedive international three times last year and learned freediving with their instructors and I left with 53m. This year I joined Freedive Dahab to improve my diving skill.
Goal was to improve technique and skills and with the help of the one and only Instructor Flo I figuered out some issues with mouthfill and monofintechnique. It helped me a lot to improve my diving and to be a better diver in future. I left with 57m in CWT and definitley more knowledge about freediving and especially training for freediving.

Thanks for the fun we had!

Have fun and dive safe!