Open today: 13:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Returning to this place for six years and still learning and growing!

Since my first ever freediving-course around six years ago i am still comming back to this place. I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
HuubWaaldijk
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Heaven on earth

Freedive Dahab has been my home this year, as I have done all my levels there. I fell in love with... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
R05e5
Oslo, Norway
via mobile

All reviews blue hole ras mohamed friendly atmosphere feel at home see you soon eel garden ssi linda lotsa training week skills knowledge guys accommodation flo depth
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Best diving conditions ever.
The blue hole is breathtaking, the water is clear and calm, and the team is great.
Will definitely come back !

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I've spent two wonderful weeks with the Freedive Dahab team: tehnique, relaxasion, monofin and professonalism and warmth on their part. All of these have come after the online equalizing course with Linda, wich was amazingly efficient. I miss you, dear friends. I can't wait to come back to you.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I trained with freedive international three times last year and learned freediving with their instructors and I left with 53m. This year I joined Freedive Dahab to improve my diving skill.
Goal was to improve technique and skills and with the help of the one and only Instructor Flo I figuered out some issues with mouthfill and monofintechnique. It helped me a lot to improve my diving and to be a better diver in future. I left with 57m in CWT and definitley more knowledge about freediving and especially training for freediving.

Thanks for the fun we had!

Have fun and dive safe!
See you soon! :)

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I fully recommend it! Flo the instructor was very helpful and knowledgeable! In addition they arranged accommodation and transport for me at a great price. I am going back next summer or earlier if I get the chance.

1  Thank beonewiththesea
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to say thanks again for great and friendly service, high professionalism of the stuff. Looking forward to reaching new depth's with you guys!

Lindafdd, Public Relations Manager at Freedive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hello Sasha, thank you a lot for your kind words, i just noticed that you posted a photo of your catch while spearfishing and i'd like to point out for who is reading your review, that this was not shot in Dahab during any of the activities with Freedive Dahab.
Spearfishing is illegal in the Egyptian part of the Red Sea, and we do not promote it, practice it, or organize trips for anyone.
Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again in Dahab soon:)