“I love you, Freedive Dahab!”
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
Ranked #10 of 88 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training and equipment also for the most advanced freedivers.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I've spent two wonderful weeks with the Freedive Dahab team: tehnique, relaxasion, monofin and professonalism and warmth on their part. All of these have come after the online equalizing course with Linda, wich was amazingly efficient. I miss you, dear friends. I can't wait to come back to you.

All reviews
"flo"
"depth"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I trained with freedive international three times last year and learned freediving with their instructors and I left with 53m. This year I joined Freedive Dahab to improve my diving skill.
Goal was to improve technique and skills and with the help of the one and only Instructor Flo I figuered out some issues with mouthfill and monofintechnique. It helped me a lot to improve my diving and to be a better diver in future. I left with 57m in CWT and definitley more knowledge about freediving and especially training for freediving.

Thanks for the fun we had!

Have fun and dive safe!
See you soon! :)

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I fully recommend it! Flo the instructor was very helpful and knowledgeable! In addition they arranged accommodation and transport for me at a great price. I am going back next summer or earlier if I get the chance.

1  Thank beonewiththesea
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to say thanks again for great and friendly service, high professionalism of the stuff. Looking forward to reaching new depth's with you guys!

Lindafdd, Public Relations Manager at Freedive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hello Sasha, thank you a lot for your kind words, i just noticed that you posted a photo of your catch while spearfishing and i'd like to point out for who is reading your review, that this was not shot in Dahab during any of the activities with Freedive Dahab.
Spearfishing is illegal in the Egyptian part of the Red Sea, and we do not promote it, practice it, or organize trips for anyone.
Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again in Dahab soon:)

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It was a big pleasure to be with freedive dahab! Took a combo week and finished my Level 2. Thanks a lot to Whaleed, Rámon Gogo an Lotta for the relaxed warmhearted Welcome and to Linda for the easy booking and informations in advance. (Airport pick up, great accomodation at Alf Leyla, easy payment and a very reasonable price). The level 2 course and training had been intense and took me a big step forward without ever loosing the fun and spirit thanks to the professionell and dedicated instructors. Even though freediving is quite new to me I felt safe comfortable and taken care of at all times. The Trips to ras Mohamed, Dinner in The desert had been a great experience and again with such a nice Crew and relaxed atmosphere. Finally seeing The Blue hole left me breathless :-) For sure i will come back and recommend freedive dahab to everyone!

1  Thank donata t