“Freediving ”
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
Ranked #9 of 86 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training and equipment also for the most advanced freedivers.
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It was a big pleasure to be with freedive dahab! Took a combo week and finished my Level 2. Thanks a lot to Whaleed, Rámon Gogo an Lotta for the relaxed warmhearted Welcome and to Linda for the easy booking and informations in advance. (Airport pick up, great accomodation at Alf Leyla, easy payment and a very reasonable price). The level 2 course and training had been intense and took me a big step forward without ever loosing the fun and spirit thanks to the professionell and dedicated instructors. Even though freediving is quite new to me I felt safe comfortable and taken care of at all times. The Trips to ras Mohamed, Dinner in The desert had been a great experience and again with such a nice Crew and relaxed atmosphere. Finally seeing The Blue hole left me breathless :-) For sure i will come back and recommend freedive dahab to everyone!

1  Thank donata t
"feedback"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Arabic
أخدت ٤ أيام جلسات تمرين مع (FLO) وتحسن أدائي جدًا، حقيقةً الرجل يمتاز بعشقه لرياضة الغوص الحر وحبه لمشاركة المعلومات مع الأخرين استفدت منه كثير خصوصًا المعلومات الدقيقة الإحترافية،أوصي بشدة بأخد حصة تمرين معاه.

English
FLO been couch us for 4 days and we been improving allot, he is a guy who have a big passion for freedive and love to share his knowledge with others, i am highly recommend to train with him.

Bassam Bakheet
SSI Lv2 Instructor

Reviewed 29 April 2017

After getting my levels 1-3 here I came back twice for a master course. The second time was really excelent. Very good advice from the master trainers on the days you spent time with them in the water, but also good feedback what to do when they are not arround. There is of course always room for improvement but in general I can only highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

If you dont know where to start your freediving careere, there is a spot to check in and start the dream!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I spent about three weeks in Dahab in August, with the precise intent of doing structured training with Freedive Dahab, one of the first freediving schools in the world, and I left with tears in my eyes! Unlike other places where I have been training, my progress has been so fast, and under the experienced guidance of senior instructor Hussein, I improved my FI PB by over 10m in just a few days, and not only that! I think I came to Dahab in the right moment of my freediving career, if one can call it such... this was my third master's course and I never felt more ready for my Instructor course, which will have to be with these same people, who helped and supported me so much. I also did several pool trainings with Hussein and the other masters', and an awesome monofin course with Lotta. The pool is close to the Blue Hole and it's such a beautiful and relaxing place for training. I will be back!

1  Thank gutuAter
Lindafdd, Manager at Freedive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you very much Diego for your super positive review! We are looking forward to have you back for the instructor course (and more training i hope:)