“great place, professional instructors”
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
Ranked #9 of 88 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training and equipment also for the most advanced freedivers.
Reviewed 8 December 2016

If you dont know where to start your freediving careere, there is a spot to check in and start the dream!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"feedback"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I spent about three weeks in Dahab in August, with the precise intent of doing structured training with Freedive Dahab, one of the first freediving schools in the world, and I left with tears in my eyes! Unlike other places where I have been training, my progress has been so fast, and under the experienced guidance of senior instructor Hussein, I improved my FI PB by over 10m in just a few days, and not only that! I think I came to Dahab in the right moment of my freediving career, if one can call it such... this was my third master's course and I never felt more ready for my Instructor course, which will have to be with these same people, who helped and supported me so much. I also did several pool trainings with Hussein and the other masters', and an awesome monofin course with Lotta. The pool is close to the Blue Hole and it's such a beautiful and relaxing place for training. I will be back!

1  Thank gutuAter
Lindafdd, Manager at Freedive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thank you very much Diego for your super positive review! We are looking forward to have you back for the instructor course (and more training i hope:)

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I have learned a lot during my two weeks Freediving in dahab .
I thought it was easy to say " relax " , however it may be easy to relax ur body but it is so hard to relax ur mind and ur mental disturbances .
Hence , if I can manage to achieve relaxation through Freediving , it won't only makes my dives more comfortable , but it would simply change my whole life , it will give me the ability to control my Mind and my fears and disturbances as well ,which is defined as mental stress
we don't have to expect to achieve something better every day , it would stress us to do so. One would rather try to live his day in comfort and live each moment without expectation, by then u would probably achieve the best of ur capacity and u would be happier and stress free
I just hope I can work the same way I would Freedive. Or ultimately I would hope to live every day the same way I would Freedive .
Freedive Dahab had gave me the chance to learn that

Lindafdd, Manager at Freedive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Thank you so much Ibrahim for your feedback, and im happy that you completely got the deepest essence of freediving:)
You have been a great student and it was a pleasure to teach you!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I spent a month with freedive dahab to do a full training and SSI Level 3 course. It was great. The instructors take care about their students and professionality is big here. The great thing about Dahab is that is basically built for freediving ;-)

Not much distractions, deep water, great people. But most importantly: people who are serious about freediving.

1  Thank SebastianTh
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I did my SSI level 1, 2 and 3 at this fantastic place. One of the best things about FDD (aside from the excellent location and diving conditions) are the staff; the instructors are all friendly, highly experienced and helpful. The people here are serious about their diving but they still know how to keep if light and fun both in and out of the water.

I have returned several times for training at FDD and feel at home whenever I do. I would definitely recommend it for beginners looking to try the sport and advanced divers looking to improve their diving :)