“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Also a hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Damn I wish I’d known about this restaurant years ago... I came across it through a friend I was diving with, he happened to mention that if I wanted a decent curry then to give this place a go as he was staying there.

So I visited for lunch and returned 5 consecutive times. I’m totally addicted to the chicken rolls, good quality chicken meat spiced and packed with in flavour in a paratha. Totally worth the money!!!

If I return to Dahab, this is the only place I’ll be visiting.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This miust be one of the best restaurants in Dahab, especially if you're a vegetarian. I tried many dishes and they were all good, but their Dahl soup is the best: heaven in a bowl. Oh and ice cream, they got home made ice cream...

Reviewed 25 January 2018

overpriced... food is not that bad . indian chai tea is fantastic. staff is welcoming, nice place on the beach front to chill out

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I loved going there for a swim. It was also very safe to leave my belongings on the table. I'd definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Having been to Dahab in January/February we were exposed to seriously cold northerly winds and Nirvana turned out to be the warmest and most sheltered spot in Dahab. The staff was very friendly once we became repeaters and we got to meet many expats there, as this is a favourite winter hangout.

We only had finger food like momos and parathas, but they were inexpensive and absolutely delicious. You can snorkel to the main lighthouse reef (1 min left) or a lovely shallow sheltered reef (3 min to the right). We can only recommend this place!

Mohamed F, Manager at Nirvana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you Parosite , we would love to see you again soon )))