“Best espresso & latte in Dahab”

Ralph's German Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dahab
Price range: US$6 - US$100
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Bakes fresh bread and pastry every day, european style.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Best coffee , cheese cakes! Take a break... fresh bakery every day! Here is a unique and right place who wants take a “europe” breath)))

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Instead of booking a hotel with breakfast, you will get a good breakfast.
Coffee or Tea? Breakfast with nearly every wish.
Honey, cakes, bread and rolls as well as eggs, fruits or cereals.
Come and see and feel well.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

For people that have been traveling for a longer time, or that have been spending longer periods in the Middle East, sometimes you just need food that reminds you of your home.
Ralph's german Bakery was like that for me. I could seat, use the wifi, have my coffee and some nice cake, that reminded me of my friends and family on the other side of the globe.

Don't get me wrong, I love arab food. But after several months it was nice to have a break.

staff: very friendly
wifi: good connection
food: I had only cakes and they were very good.
beverage: I had orange juice and coffee. They were all very good.
place: looks ok, nothing completely different. But it was clean and that is important in Egypt.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Food, Staff and Locations through the whole town are highly recommended to everyone who’s gonna plan to stay in Dahab for a while.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We called the boss from the bakery in order to make an order for party tortes and received the confirmation. When we were there to pick it up the bakery was just closing and the boss told me between doors that he did not make these tortes as it was not clear for me, which is totally not true and a ridiculous excuse as a manager of a business. Unfortunately, we had to disappoint 50 people for not having a dessert :-(