“One time is not enough :)”

Ralph's German Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dahab
Price range: US$6 - US$100
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Bakes fresh bread and pastry every day, european style.
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Ralph's was recommended by a friend on my last day in Dahab, so i thought of passing by and try a quick breakfast...and this was a mistake :) the food looked amazing and it tasted amazing, the menu was rich so i was crying that i want to try everything on it. the people looked happy eating their breakfast there which was very nice view for a food lover.
bottom line, if I visit Dahab again I'll stay in Bed only hotel and make sure to have my breakfast daily at Ralph's so i can try as much as I can of its delicious menu :)

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It took forever to order inside and even longer for the order to come. They forgot part of our order. Don't order the cheesebread, it is not good.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Incredible value, great selection of baked food and the breakfast is enormous. Only problem is the limited seating practically in the middle of street and that the ordering process discourages from ordering more.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Probably the best breakfast restaurant in dahab. Could be long queue and not easy to get the table. Very good quality of breads and cakes, tasty omelets.
The staff is very effective and efficient.
Reasonably priced.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Went here after my Mt Sinai climb for a late breakfast. The place was packed full. I ordered the English breakfast and a double espresso. Food was delicious. Unfortunately the power went so I never got my coffee. But they gave me a refund for it.