“Greatest pizza in town!”

Athanor Cafe-Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Dahab
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cozy, welcoming, beautiful coffee shop and restaurant, that roasts its own coffee beans and makes the best coffees ever, serves delicious milkshakes, bakes its pizzas in an Italian stove oven, offers generous servings of pasta dishes, and serves a super tasty homemade banana cake and tantalizing chocolate-banana pancakes - all this in a gorgeous backyard garden-terrace intimate atmosphere where you will really feel at home. (Take away and delivery also available).
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice experience, the 2 pizzas we ordered were great, people were really nice, the plave setup and the details made our dining experience even better.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Had shrimp pasta and mushroom soup. Really good. The pizza my friends had were excellent... so much so that I was back for a pizza lunch the next day. Lovely, tranquil back courtyard. Another favorite.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Came.here on recommendation of friend , reviews seem good. I came here with my family , actual restaurant was full so we got moved to the cafe next door , and this when it went all DOWN HILL

Took our order , waiter must have been stoned because he wasnt confident in menu . Order was take, TUNA PIZZA AND CHICKEN SALAD TOOM ONE HOUR TO ARRIVE !!!!!. are you kidding me! ok plave was busy but actual restaurnt only had 20 maybe that in guests and it was weekday , IT DOESNT TAKE HOUR TO THROW OF THIN CRUST PIZZA AND CHICKEN WITH SALAD WHAT DISGRACE!!!.

Whe. food arrive a hour later , waiter was completely unaware how long made us wait ( waiter with long dreadlocks)

Pizza wasnt not best i tried locally , crust was too thin and pizza wasnt anytbing special AS FOR CHICKRN salal HOW DO YOU OVERCOOK CHICKEN TILL IT AS TOUGH AS A SHOE? we complained to waiter about about chiken being dry and cooked to death to which he seem obliviouse and had to be helped that he shoukd replace it ... he eventually offeres to replace salad but we rufused as we been in restaurant for one a hour and didnt wait agai. for food come back .

THIS BY FSR WORSE SERVICE I come across in dahab for food and service . I adked waiter for wifi password as we waited for blood, the wifi didnt work either !

I advise others to. avoid this reataurant , maybe go for a coffee as they cant cook chicke. breast without making dry like a shoe and pizza with was bland.

I had better food and pizza from small reatauarnt in area and cheaper ...AVOID!!!!! AVOID !!!!! this restaurnt reminds of egypt version of trying without any effort , half done efforts

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Made this place the last place I would get dinner in Dahab. The place was packed and very busy. Pizza was to die for and very delicious. I wish I had dined here more often during my stay in Dahab.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We loved it. Had dinner, ordered pizzas and they came piping hot and were delicious.
Great service, highly recommend.