“Excellent restaurant”

Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: Egyptian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friends restaurant in Dahab is one of the most famous places with chilly atmosphere and nice food
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Dahab. Good selection of fresh fish reasonable priced, good attentive service, delicious included starters, delicious mains and an upstairs terrace with a wonderful view on Dahab.

I tried fish, chicken and chicken shish. Everything was deliciously prepared by the kitchen.

This is the waterfront restaurant I would recommend to my good friends :-)

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical at first but once I gave them a try I kept coming back. It is a great all round place whether you are after some of the best sea food (that's what I tried) or just wanna chill in their mesmerizing roof.

The one caveat is that they don't have great coffee, which is my biggest pet peeve with Dahab anyway. Other than that, expect great service, food and views!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

As you walk along the strip, several restaurants try to get you in. Many display todays catch for you to choose. I went to different restaurants based on reviews. I went to Sharks which was excellent then Friends. I ended up going to Friends 4 times for lunch or dinner. The food is excellent and the service is extremely friendly. A downstairs table by the sea or a rooftop table when the sun is setting are sure to keep your eyes and mouth full. The bill is not that bad either.

1  Thank RSeyam
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had some of the fresh goober really nice. I little pricey compared to some with drinks but superb food. Great atmosphere upstairs

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Good location. Friendly and efficient staff. Good local and comfortable furniture. Good food and drinks menu. The food was delicious.