“Professional diving club with very nice people”

Mirage Tek Divers Dahab
Ranked #12 of 86 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: We and our diving crew believe in real social diving holidays which combine both safety and fun whilst experiencing a whole different culture in a truly unique atmosphere. Mirage Divers is a PADI Certified Five Star Dive Resort No. S-35523,Member of CDWS 2011 and EUF certified center for European Recreational Diving Services according to the international EN & ISO Standards.Whether you want to learn how to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants to explore some of the world prime dive sites, we are willing to tailor your experience in Dahab, Red Sea to suit your wishes.We are located in Mirage Village Hotel - Dahab - Egypt. On the northern side of Dahab's beach between "The Light House" and the stunning "Eel Garden" dive sites. Within 20 minutes in the diving centre you will really feel at home and find you are already a friend with everybody!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 December 2017

An excellent equipment (professional suits with zipper and all of the equipment is new).
the workers are very nice, and the instructor (Alex) was amazing, Sami the manager helps you with everything you need .
as opposed to other places in Dahab they really standing in time and have large amount of equipment.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"buddy"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I was driving with this club at my last visit to Dahab. And i must say that i had unforgettable diving experience.
The club is well organised and very professional.
Omar and Muhamad were diving with us and it was a pleasure diving with them.
Great club for diving!!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I did 4 dives with ahmad, he was brilliant! Very knowledgeable and helpful! I will definitely be diving with these guys when im back in dahab!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I took an advanced open water course at the center. First of all, a million thanks to Sami the manager; I was lucky enough for he was my instructor in this course. Apart from being very nice on the personal level, he is very skilled, professional, helpful and very patient as an instructor. One feels really safe diving with him... All the instructors I've met there are amazingly nice people seriously, And finally all the staff at the center are extremely nice and helpful. I highly recommend Mirage diving center.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were group of three, two of us did an advanced course and the third had already one. The course was very beneficial although the theoretical part was less than expected. The stuff are very friendly and open, and the course was with Instructor Ortega he is very knowledgeable about Dahab and he recommended us with the best places here. For me Mirage is definitely one the best in Dahab.